GoodBye Eternal Craft

Home Forums Prison Off Topic GoodBye Eternal Craft

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Furious_Green/Adnan Kanan 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

BAD75
    Participant

In-Game Name : BAD75
    This might be my last topic that I am going to post in this website, since it was my 3rd banned already, for not doing anything at all, I am starting to say goodbye to Eternal Craft and all the members in it, including BeastADragon, the one who invited me, the reason I am leaving Eternal Craft is because 2 of my bans do not involve any crime at all, especially the 3rd one, look at the topic to see what I said, the 1st ban was about Damage Indicators Mod, I didn’t know that it was illegal and I used it, to spot hackers that have Fast Regeneration, but I turned out to be banned because of some crappy reason, but if the mods unban me again, for doing nothing at all, and give me another chance, I will continue to play in Eternal Craft, thank you :)

#110949 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

bye

#110953 Score: 0

snipertoassassin
    Participant

Maybe I should leave as well because this server is not that good

#110956 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Bye.

#110958 Score: 0

BAD75
    Participant

snipertoassassin good idea, lets both leave this server, then lets see how Own7ge feels

#110959 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Nice attitude, own was doing his job. I hate to be rude, but I don’t think I’ll miss you, you’re annoying and disrespectful. Bye.

#110960 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

Goodbye 😀

#110961 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

I had nothing to do with sniper.. BAD75 I was doing my job. I don’t feel sad/angry for any reason at all. 1. My Job. 2. The Game. Those are my responsibilities. I am sorry for any harm that has been done for you though. I will miss you

#110975 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

You cant be serious ._. Your ban appeal wasnt accepted or denied why leave when you at least still have a chance? Even if you were going to leave denied or accepted i will miss you

#110994 Score: 0

Anonymous

Ender, he said that he will come back if hes unbanned…

#111235 Score: 0

eeeh . . .. ehm ehm . *sad back ground music * : Nooooo , Dont Do Dat Bad D’: (uhmm sniper idk you , soo bye bye anyways) .. . *cries* aah ;-; , o . . k . . ill miss ya budde.. eh . . :’L

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!