Goodbye

Home Forums Global General Discussion Goodbye

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  megaseth 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Happy new year EC- players!

For those who don’t know me or forgot about me, I’m Waveware, Faction’s Headmoderator, Prison Trial, Minigames Admin, Ex-Trial of Survival and Leader of Deleterious. I joined this server on August? 2012 along side my right-hand/partner/coleader/bestfriend maxminoS. When I joined the server 4 years ago I basically knew nothing about playing on a server, I only knew the most basic of crafting recipes, maybe a little bit of english (since it’s not even my first language) and didn’t know about commands and such.

skip a few weeks and I managed to join a town called Riverside (I think) it was owned by Joshy1111. Made my house there and then I left to do other stuff irl. When I came back someone purchased my house and I was basically kicked from town so max and I decided to make a town called Meteorite. We didn’t really become a metropolitan town like the big players at the time like AppleMoes and such just a small little village to chill in not make things mass production and so on. This is where I decided to become a trial moderator in Survival. Skip another couple of weeks and I written 3 applications which were all ignored until the last one got a few vote ups from the community and Skills (which was a new recuiter at the time) recuited me as his trial mod. Then my family took me on a holiday overseas where I got no time for MC. Max told me to tell Skills that I’m on holidays and I can’t get on but I didn’t do it which lead to my Survival demotion :c

Now skip a few months and Factions was released
    I didn’t really know what to think when I joined factions, I just thought it was like survival but you have factions instead of towns. So I walked out of the spawn and I was killed by someone that has Zombie in his name. I was pissed off asf so I asked around for someone to invite me to their faction and Eclipse invited me to join them which I did. When I did /f home I was teleported to their raided base which at the time I thought it was what a faction base should look like so I was like “nice base” and they’re like “it was raided by the KKK” and I was like “For real the KKK?” Then I realized they meant KoolKidsKlub. Skip a week, max and I decided to make our very own faction since Eclipse was raided and couldn’t really get on their feet so we left and made our own. Max and I took about 10 minutes to think of a name and we just stuck with Blitzkrieg. We made our very first claim on a island in the middle of the sea and we made a base there. Then we started raiding , recuiting new members, basically getting rich asf. We raided all the major factions at the time until we were unchallenged at the time. Then factions restarted and blitzkrieg quickly have about 21 members after the first week factions was released and we made a much larger base than we did in normal Factions, about twice as big. But with such rapid growth, blitzkrieg crumbled under its own momentum and some disagreements between the members caused a split. So max and I went on another 10 minute trip thinking about a new name, and that is when Deleterious was made. We settled on another island in the middle of the vast ocean and we basically made the base the same as blitzkrieg but patching up all the weak spots and so on. We quickly became the richest faction on the server due to raiding, wasting almost no money on anything, getting money from a farm we don’t have to do anything on + spawners. At the end we had 8 large chests full of pro3 diamond armor and 1 large chest full of pro4

While all that faction stuff was going on I applied to become a trial mod on the server. Sent my application and I got accepted by ??? it was too long ago I can’t remember who it was (sorry). Then Wither needed help with building a new spawn, I pitched in and that’s how the Builder rank came around on factions. Because of builder I rocketed through expert into Guardian which I spent a while on but had OP commands anyway. Because of the OP I can work on Crackshot and Factions 2.0 and it worked out so yeah.

Between the skipped times I played kitpvp ALOT, I have about 80k on MG just from Survival Games and Kitpvp. None of that Mob arena bs. anyway, I applied to the server and got accepted and I sky rocketed to Admin and that’s that.

I learned a lot from EC that I could use in real life, such as understanding how a team works and disagreements that happen within a team and how to resolve them, not everyone have the same views as you do so you need to understand what they know or see to make sure the decision is the best decision, hardwork+intellegence+friends=success, making friends can get you anywhere, hardwork can get you anywhere but intellegence gets you where you need to be. Listen to everyone’s opinion and calculate the outcome of what could, might, or will happen. (in a way) Sportmanship, to play fair and be fair to other players. Don’t waste your diamonds on a hoe (unless you’re deleterious). When you think everything is going down you can either accept that you are on the ground and stay on the ground or you get up and get to work

Special Thanks to: (this is not in any order and sorry if I missed your name)
    maxminoS
    SquirtletriesMC
    WitherPlaysMC
    Chinoe
    takoballball
    GLG
    deasertman
    CriptikGamer10
    Yaseen20
    AnderZenz
    ZeeKingEpic
    Beijimon
    Borncorp
    MeetTheVoid
    Skills641
    Nhu
    Megaseth020
    PigsWillFly
    Rogue_Art
    Breezayy
    FuriousGreen
    blue007
    lambros
    toskuli (GrFwths)
    Garn
    Aki_architech
    BeastAdragon
    Siverbullet
    DuhMajesticMist
    Hero_Assassin
    Tobleron007
    bleh
    migz
    AgentPotato
    BlonFTW
    CheesyMoggs
    Zeblitzkiller
    TheHighOreo
    Tavon
    ShadowBox
    Kaipol
    Own7ge
    jttt3
    OmegaTronz
    Napkin0fTruth
    ClockSpeed
    Beretta3
    Alex31298
    AidenNye
    Fibijean
    Zevguns
    cookiemonsterIV
    Mizodaspy
    Mr_Tito361
    Hablaman
    Bananaking105
    jmillz
    Bongo
    AmericanSniper
    melee49
    ShadowBox
    joshy1111
    GodProxy

If your name was mentioned then you have had an effect on my time here on EC, whether it’s good or bad I thank you anyways :)

Well Eternalcrackers or Eternalcrafters, to whatever road you are going down I wish you good luck and a prosperous future

#134553 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

cri ;-; mien nut dere

#134556 Score: 0

Luffy_D_MonkeySTC
    Participant

^^^^^^ Seme ;-; Wavi_b01 no lub m3

#134557 Score: 0

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

Good Bye :(

#134558 Score: 0

Luffy_D_MonkeySTC
    Participant

(Forgot to say it in mah first reply) Bye ;c

#134560 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

….. so toskuli was grfwths lmao i didnt even know

#134564 Score: 0

NoiseEBay
    Participant

YOU FORGET ME and XAVIER Comeonbroo

#134566 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

I don’t have an S in my name :(

#TeamWork

#134573 Score: 0

Yaseen20
    Participant

Good luck with your life and in another servers that you’ll play in. Good bye for now :(

#134574 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Well time to take a well deserved break from your hard work in EC as admin etc.

#134577 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

that megaseth020 guy sounds like a huge scrub
    rip doe

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!