Goodbye

Home Forums Global General Discussion Goodbye

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  DragonEngineer 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

Welp, here we are. This is the second server that I love that’s closed, and it makes me sad, though I hope we can live on and stay together as a community.

I joined EC as a clueless Minigames admin around February (I think?) 2015, after building a ton of things for the 3.0 reset…of course, being irl friends with headmod Omegatron helped too :)

As time went by, I started learning the ropes of moderating and developed some friendships with other moderators on Minigames, especially with Yaseen20.

Then, over summer 2015, something crazy happened. I got recruited into a top-secret team of EC mods who were making a new server branch: a quest/MMORPG branch. While we created that server, I forged great friendships with AnderZENZ and Rogue_Art, two of our most influential and helpful SV mods. ZeeKingEpic, our epic MG manager, also became good friends with me. But, eventually, the project fell through. Several more iterations of it were born, worked on, and then died because of lack of time and funds.

Simultaneously to the MMORPG project, I bacame builder on the Prison server and started work on a few projects that didn’t get finished before the big Prison 3.0 update was announced. I also got promoted to headmod on Minigames, now that Zee trusted me from our work together on MMORPG, and Zee and I added some cool new games and I build a spooky new Halloween spawn.

Meanwhile, AnderZENZ also trusted me after my work on MMORPG, and requested that I become a builder on SV. I built a new Christmas build and some new events, but I returned to Prison after the 3.0 update went into action.

Throughout my extremely lucky and short EC career, I’ve made so many other incredible friends that I know I haven’t listed here. I’m not going to make a thank you list, since I know I’ll forget people, but if you’re reading this, thank you. Thank you for being a part of EC, for supporting me, and for being part of our special community.

I can’t stress enough how much fun I’ve had on EC and how many great experiences I’ve had. I’m sad that the server will be going down, but I hope that we stay together and can possibly start EC anew someday. I will be active until the end, and I hope everyone else will be too, and keep EC strong until it’s last moments.

Thank you so much for everything.

Beijimon
    The Penguin Lord

#133939 Score: 0

NoiseEBay
    Participant

Yeah Beijmon I agree with every word you say. I have had many fun memories here since 2012. It sucks because EC is my favorite and I have no where else to go.. I will miss this good ode server. Thank You EC for all the memories you will always be in my heart. :)

NoiseEBay [Retired Staff]

#133941 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

It was a great time working with you Bei, Ander, and the others in the Team. We may had our UPS and downs, but still got the job done. I really hope Born, doesn’t take away our good times and just let EC live Longer.

#LiveLongerEC!

#133942 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

Poonguin :c nu plez!!!! #DaPoonguinArmy

#133943 Score: 0

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

Goodbye

#133945 Score: 0

GrassFae
    Participant

goodbye y’allll

#133947 Score: 0

Participant
    2 pts

I will cry T_T

#133953 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

I know it’s a Skype emote, but here Beiji, have a (penguin) <3

#133956 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Really missed all the fun times in the past.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!