glitch

Home Forums Survival General discussion glitch

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Antares6 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

cookie_monst3r
    Participant

Well, today I’ve been seeing those god snow balld every where. Skills said he knows why these are out of /warp winter. This needs to br fixed. I’m sick of dying fast from snowballs

#52660 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Its annoying as fck i agree…

#52661 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

Please Xavier, watch your language while posting any topic or comments on the forums.

#52663 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

^

#52666 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Skipper, ur comment is not needed at all and a player have already said tha t. People do this all th e time and its annoying

#52670 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

We are trying to fix this, skills is working on some CS thing to make the snowballs act normal in the survival world.

#52674 Score: 0

Omega

After Christmas, /warp winter will be removed, and the plugin these snowballs were created with will also be modified so that they act like normal snowballs again. Patience is key, my friends.

#52689 Score: 0

10salamanders
    Participant

Ok but I like the epic snowball modification xD

#52690 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Though, if you get killed by one of the snowballs from ./warp winter , please report in the forums or tell a mod.

Please provide the name of the players, so that he can be checked if he hold on of these “drugs”.

#52691 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

@Wither it was a mistake. I wanted to say something else but when I checked it the edit button wasn’t there.
    Sorry for spam.

-Skipper7478

#52694 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

It’s okay, but lately, people been doing this ALL The time on the forums and everywhere. It’s getting annoying when people just do an ARROW UP when what they wanted to say is already said.

I just wanted to post that so everyone knew.

#52695 Score: 0

Antares6
    Participant

^

LOL just kidding 😛 But i agree with wither,it’s kinda useless. But as long as it isn’t arrow spam it’s ok.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!