GlaciusAD Haxorin

Home Forums Minigames Reports GlaciusAD Haxorin

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Dr.CoolCraftFury 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dr.CoolCraftFury
    Participant
    -2 pt

My IGN: DrCoolCraftFury
    Offender’s IGN: GlaciusAD
    Date of offense: November 27,2015 somewhere at 4:45-4:57
    Reason of reporting: He/she was going against EC rules by hacking.
    Details of offense: GlaciusAD was using Speed,Aimbot,Killaura, and a little of Amti-Knockback
    Evidence: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tUxL7iyaikM

(I messed up the editing a bit. So the video might be a little laggy. If you can’t see the proof properly due to my failure of editing, feel free to ask me to upload the original unedited footage :))

-Dr Fish!

#133327 Score: 0

Participant
    2 pts

I see nothing due to u had 1 heart left and the lag 😛

#133328 Score: 0

Dr.CoolCraftFury
    Participant
    -2 pt

I’m sorry about the lag! At the moment my screen recorder in messed up so I’m trying to fix it! I’ll post the original video. (Btw I was trolling TeatarGamer120. So in the video I called a hacker :p he’s actually not a hacker it was a troll. But GlaciusAD is the original hacker.)

#133335 Score: 0

Timothy
    Participant

Um the speed of the player does not depend on hacks, but the kit too for you infomation. Im saying this as many players mistake other players with scout/gladaitor kits as hackers because of their fast speed. Those kits give like Speed III fyi.

#133337 Score: 0

LeMhnd
    Participant

Glacius is an hacker I saw him by kill another player and me with hyper speed [He have the Pyro 3 use] and the server don’t lag

#133359 Score: 0

Dr.CoolCraftFury
    Participant
    -2 pt

To Timothy:

Umm Timothy, I think your mistaken. The kit that GlaciusAD was using was *Knight Tier 3*(he/she had a diamond sword on him/her)
    I was using a *Scout Tier 3*

To Everyone:
    I will post the original whole video of my footage. I was also trolling TeatarGamer120 so don’t get confused on who’s the hacker.

I hope you all are having a wonderful night/day!

-Dr Fish!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!