GamerLuc is a HACKER

Home Forums Survival General discussion GamerLuc is a HACKER

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  ReconStrikeDelta 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

losalio2
    Participant

well… ok these two people stalked me and somehow one name GamerLoc flew over my fence than killl me than i respawn and boom the lock fence was open Ban him but sadly i have no proof but HE DID fly over and unlock the lock fence

#32523 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

There are many possiblities. Lag, block glitching, jump boost from beacon. You need proof. Or even more obvious, he hit his friend over. You can hit somoene 2 blocks high and fences are only 1.5

#32524 Score: 0

Scorpio197
    Participant

See told you sorry tho

#32528 Score: 0

dantheracer
    Participant

is GamerLoc a donor? donors can fly. If he has the Jump Boost effect he should have bubble like things coming out from him

#32529 Score: 0

Zevguns
    Participant

Luckily, block glitching doesn’t work in EC for 99% of the time.
    Maybe he got passed it somehow.
    Gamerloc isn’t a donor btw

#32535 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

Block glitching actually does work if you know how and have the right tools.

#32549 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

proof prooproof we need proof proof prooprooproooooof 😉

#32567 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

No sufficient proof or evidence, it won’t do anything. Coming on to the forums and saying someone did something will not get anything done. Next time get some proof of this situation. Screenshots are your best deal for these type of situations. Screenshot and upload to imgur so that you can share it onto the forums. If thats not enough, record them. Set yourself as bait and record them hacking if you believe they are. Again coming onto the forum and whining about it won’t get anything done.

#32568 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Well that was what i said but in a really freakin serious way 😀

#32569 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

=P haha dicedead

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!