Fun Event Idea Just 1 time!!!!!

Home Forums Survival General discussion Fun Event Idea Just 1 time!!!!!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Kevin77555 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Kevin77555
    Participant

Hey guys I’ve been thinking and I realize how fun fly is because I’ve been donor so often lately I just truely realize how fun fly is. Well I’d like to ask you all especially high ranked mods and borncorp if you’d all be cool with an event that goes like this! Only 1 time! Spawn an Enderdragon at the end and make this an event so tons of people come but the special perk is you get to fly to kill it!!!! Turn on everyone’s fly and kill it while flying around weather it’s with a sword or a bow! I think it would be fun! Leave your comments below on what you think about this idea!

#71788 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Not too good of an idea.

1. Let’s say I live in Australia, and not in the USA, and let’s say its happening while its midnight in Australia and during the evening in the USA, most Asutralian participants may not be able to experience it.

2. Donors > Members. Basically a donor could camp right next to the dragon and get most (if not all) of the exp, or get to kill it while all the members are trying their best to kill the dragon

3. Dragon AI is weird. So if let’s say everything was fine, donors are flying and stuff. The dragon would fly above the players that are flying, and would come down only at the flying players, which makes a huge disadvantage. Also dragons fly waaaay faster than any player does.

#71805 Score: 0

Fibi
    Participant

Not that it’s particularly relevant, but midnight in Australia is actually early morning in the US 😛
    It does sound like fun, but the problem is more how complicated it would be to set up the perms and make the whole thing foolproof. Free fly weekends are probably the closest we’ll ever come to this.

#71825 Score: 0

N00BM4ST3R222
    Participant

Awesome Idea!!!!!

#71826 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Well, to go with what Fibi said, Midnight in Australia (Western Australia, in particular) is typically about lunch time in the US.
    The eastern states of Australia are about 2/3 hours ahead of where I am (Again, Western Australia), so yeah, it wouldn’t be all too late in America.

I agree that it’d be a fun thing, but yeah, it seems like it would be a bit of a waste of time/effort for it to be only a 1 time thing.
    With the Free Fly weekends that EC rarely has, they could possibly transfer that over to this (?) … If it was a few dragons, rather than just 1, it would be better though. (IMO at least ._.)

I don’t know if this would be a thing that would happen, but I actually think it would be an enjoyable thing…

P.S. – I can imagine someone purposely bringing the Ender Dragon over the edge to kill her, and let her XP drop into the void, and it’d be kinda funny to watch as players drop to try and catch it 😛

#71832 Score: 0

#71843 Score: 0

Djgamer741
    Participant

#71847 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

lol i agree with fibi for free fly weekends!!

#71951 Score: 0

Kevin77555
    Participant

They should make a place where they can do this!!!! Make a Huge area with world edit decorate it and make it an event called “Enderdragon Chase” or something wicked xD

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!