Friendly Fire in Mob Arena

Home Forums Survival General discussion Friendly Fire in Mob Arena

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  fastyfoxy 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Chinoe
    Participant

When i was playing in mob arena awhile ago someone kept killing players and lots of people keep complaining about him so i think friendly fire should be disabled in Mob arena.Thank You 😀
    -EmperorChinoe

#31763 Score: 0

Claustofobia
    Participant

Can you tell us where were they killing each other? If they were killing when the arena was finished because it’s possible but not when a game runs.

#31766 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

When the game runs, he burned other players. I think that’s what he meant.

#31767 Score: 0

Claustofobia
    Participant

Not burned. Friendly fire means that you can kill your party members. If the friendly fire is disabled in MA, then you can’t kill you party members.

#31772 Score: 0

fastyfoxy
    Participant

So there was this little newb in ma just randomly swingin’ his sword and ended up killing other players? xD

#31805 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

Maybe it wasn’t enabled but the player had glitched it or somehow hacked? Could you tell us the name of the player? It would be nice if you had screenshots so a mod can do something about it.

#31809 Score: 0

Zevguns
    Participant

Betrayal! >:3

#31823 Score: 0

FieryAnubis
    Participant

I dont believe one could hit other players. And i dont know of a hack allowing one to. But if he someone how is, screen it and report it. You might have been hit by a blaze or something and not realized it. But i dont think friendly fire is on.

#31824 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

I think the wizard may be able to use the splash damage potions to hurt teammates.

#31842 Score: 0

fastyfoxy
    Participant

Every day I come back from school I check my phone and I have like 38 e-mails linking me to different updated topics o_O

Its pretty tiring because I have to use my phone. I can’t use my laptop until I do my homework ><

(Posting from my phone lmao)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!