For your Information

Home Forums Survival Feedback For your Information

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Beijimon 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Today, 11/15/15, all town banks and some player balances were reset. I don’t quite know what caused this. We are not offering refunds yet. However, Rogue_Art and I will be giving each town 25k and each nation 30k in the meantime, so no towns or nations will fall. Please bear with us, we will have this sorted asap.

Things don’t break and disappear if you really know what your doing. Anyone second that?

#132354 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

^^ I second that cause you the boss

#132355 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I was trying to fix something else, and then I did /reload, and it broke. This never happened to me before, how was I supposed to know that it would happen? And yes I realize there’s /restart, but /reload is quicker.

Anyways, Wither is fixing it for me, since I’m locked out of my account. Thanks for fixing it.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #132363 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

Closed.

If left open, this will become another flaming thread. Wither, all we need is the information about what happened on SV; we don’t need opinions on whether your fellow server manager is bad at his job. If you have an issue with Ander’s performance, please take it up with him privately, not publicly where you, by hurting him, also hurt the entire server’s reputation. Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘For your Information’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!