Follow up: Survival is lagging?

Home Forums Survival Feedback Follow up: Survival is lagging?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

The lag is super bad now -_- I can’t even use /warp exp because of server lag, and yes I am very mad.. Survival has been running with such crappy lag since it came back up that I can’t take it anymore..

#100035 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I think it’s your Minecraft, whom is laggin.
    Becuase i came on there today and i got about 50-90fps. So i’m fine.

Maybe resert your Pc or Minecraft?

#100037 Score: 0

BlackOps2
    Participant

Sonic do you even think before you speak? If you didn’t read what ander said, you’re not smart. He said server lag. Not in-game lag. And yes I agree with him the server has been more laggy recently.

#100038 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Better off if i just say nothing.

#100039 Score: 0

BlackOps2
    Participant

Yes, because in the first place you shouldn’t have.

#100043 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Tavon for crying out loud.. I said BLOCK LAG, the SERVER LAG, my FPS rate is perfectly fine.

“Reset your pc” Oh so now you’re telling me to delete EVERYTHING in my computer? Of course, I’ll totally try that ._.

#100048 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Okay sorry dude chill out. :-:
    I’ll just leave you alone.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by  2Federal.
    #100051 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Block lag can be caused by your Internet too…

Why don’t you do /lagmem and give me the results?

#100053 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Btw wither it’s something with sv, my ping/internet is fine, checked it. Factions is fine, thanks for paying close watch over it wither :)

Edit: Yep, something is wrong.. look at this: http://imgur.com/QgQlreH

I don’t know, perhaps is it time for a wild wipe? Could help, or look for oversized auto-farms, anyways I’ll try to look for huge illegal farms, since last time SV was lagging hardcore like this, it was because Kuby, Rogue, or some other people like that, had made farms near /warp phil.

Anyways, hopefully the admins/headmods can make sense of those results for /lagmem, cuz this is starting to get pretty annoying (Note the nuke going off in the post..)

Another edit: I know it isn’t my internet, because everyone cries “laaaaaaaaaaaagggggg” or “****ing laggg” on survival lately..

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #100065 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

O.O <—- Random Face

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by  Beast.
    #100072 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

Ok let me explain something here server lag, client lag are different things.

Your fps is client side and is not directly affected by the server. There for if you fps is low its your computer not the server.

Client desync and server lag on the other hand can be be harder to work out both have the same effect on the client. In both cases a players actions may not register for x amount of time. The only way to really tell the difference is doing /lag. Chances are its you tho because i haven’t noticed it.

#100138 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

It’s not me… Everyone is having the same issue.. I think the lag likes you gra 😮

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by  AnderZENZ. Reason: Screw off autocorrect
    #100163 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Gra, nothing is wrong with my computer, since my Internet is fine, someone please halp, I’m starting to get super mad ;-;

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Follow up: Survival is lagging?’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!