Flying in Nether removed

Home Forums Survival General discussion Flying in Nether removed

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Joey (jminer96) 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

TheWrayth
    Participant

Since the first day I donated I have always been able to fly in the Nether. Ever since the 1.5 update I have been unable to fly and it comes up with “you do not have access to this command”. I understand this is a problem that only affects donors but it is a giant pain and has cut deeply into my farming. I have asked every mod I could find and have gotten responses ranging from “It is a bug and will be fixed” to “you could fly in the Nether before?” Flying in the Nether is important to donors because:

1)    It safer
    2)    Allows access to the far reaches of the Nether
    3)    Nether is the only source of Ghast  Tears
    4)    Nether is the best source of mushrooms

I was hoping for an in game response from a mod but so far have received nothing. I have held off posting for a while to give the mods time to look at the issue and to let the “newness” of Nether Quartz wear off. Nether Quartz is easily farmed without flying and flying will give people no real advantage.
    At this point I really want a final answer on why it was taken away. I have suffered server lag, crashes, duping/cheating and having my shop shutdown without notice while the bugs were being fixed. As a donor I think it is unfair to have yet another ability removed or change without explanation.

• This topic was modified 11 years, 1 month ago by  TheWrayth.
    #17839 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

i agree. Its very hard to navigate otherwise :(

-Xavier3479

#17862 Score: 0

skills641
    Participant
    3 pts

Ender pearls, they are your friend, and fire resistance. If I can get around, so can you 😀

#17864 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

I need to donate 😛

#17865 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Sorry, this is the first time I heard of this. Its fixed now. Sorry about that.

#17867 Score: 0

valksoar
    Participant

I like flying in the nether so u can easily kill ghast’s and get quartz that is high up and sometimes u think u can survive a fall but since /fly  is off u get hurt sucks for gold and iron donors they can’t /back Happy Crafting/pvp

thx for fixing it born ur the best xD

#17872 Score: 0

Joey (jminer96)
    Participant

Hey you guys are lazy i have to work my way to do this stuff. Jk but im jealous i cant fly i krep believing but i fall to my death XD

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!