Flying Hack in Prison – Demi_god

Home Forums Prison Help! Something oopsd! Flying Hack in Prison – Demi_god

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  PirateBooty 9 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

RY4JisHere
    Participant

http://imgur.com/N7GWlha <—- here’s the link of the screen shot I caught him…
    Witnesses: fedfed234
    DarkKnightz17

#66418 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

Such images may be arguable due to lag issues as he is levitating less than half a block above ground. But thanks for reporting.

#66419 Score: 0

FuriousKnight
    Participant

Hmm.. In the image, i see he only flew 1 block from the ground, so i’m not sure yet if he was hacking or just had some kind of lag, and he left without even moving after that.. So he might be lag at that time. So for now.. Sorry, but we need a clearer proof :(
    Anyways, i will try to keep a look on him if he’s on. Thanks for reporting anyways :)

• This reply was modified 9 years, 12 months ago by  FuriousKnight.
    #66422 Score: 0

TigerPVP
    Participant

I saw him too he flying 7 block above, but I forgot the screen shot it.

#66432 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

Looks more like lag, to me.

#66461 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

This looks like lag. If someone is indeed fly hacking then screenshot that (3+ blocks floating above the ground).

#66469 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

This type of lag is commonly mistaken for a hack. Also, Tiger if you really saw him do that then take screens. On the takoballball abusing power topic you accused another person of something yet again you said I forgot to take screens…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!