Fix the LAG

Home Forums Survival General discussion Fix the LAG

This topic contains 23 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Spy 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Xavier3479
    Participant

For the past few weeks or so EC has been lagging so bad that its almost impossible to play on at times. Fix this or its just going to keep getting worse.

-Xavier3479

#46454 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

Xavier the lag is because of the sponges. Once we update to 1.7 and the sponges are removed the lag should go.

-Skipper7478

#46455 Score: 0

thegamer2145
    Participant

It isnt only the sponges -_-

#46457 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

LOL skipper the sponges are just part of the problem

#46458 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

But its mainly that. I think it lags too because the server sometimes overloads.

-Skipper7478

#46462 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Well deducting from the amount of lag i have, i think 75% of the towns are sponged :3

#46464 Score: 0

thegamer2145
    Participant

Sponges isnt the main problem. The main problem is born should upgrade the server up

#46465 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

@thegamer2145 born cant upgrade the server because bukkit hasnt been released to 1.7.2 and second when born upgrades the areas withput sponging will be deleted so this is why we need to sponge towns and other stuff.

-Skipper7478

#46466 Score: 0

Bongo
    Participant

We all know its lagging, and yes we are trying to figure out what the problem is. As some might know some higher ranked mods left so the team on it is not really big. I would like to ask you all to be patient, as we are trying to figure it out.

#46467 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

How to be patient: play some mini games in the mini-games server, fight to the death in super smash, and build awesome things in creative 😀

#46470 Score: 0

Kevin77555
    Participant

It’s ok guys I have faith in the admins and Born I know they will find the problem guys. Bear through it! :) Xav you ever need anyone to talk to I’m here

#46475 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Honestly this is the longest time I have waited for a bukkit update. I wasn’t expecting to wait this long. I am gonna make some temporary changes hopefully to improve the response time.

#46482 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

Me too borncorp. I don’t know why they are taking so long. They usually don’t take that much to make an update. In their homepage it says that they are working hard to release it as soon as possible.

-Skipper7478

#46488 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

It must be the new changes on how Minecraft’s servers works.
    Considering that the server needs an upgrade on the hardware, They should buy a better host. Just saying.

#46504 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

Wow really xav, fix the lag? We never thought of that. Thank you so much! Now i will just do /fix the lag and everything will be good. Thanks so much for you incredible suggestion. *all this was sarcasm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!