First Suggestions :)

Home Forums Prison Feedback First Suggestions :)

This topic contains 42 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Artoriel 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Alright, this is my first time providing suggestions on forums, most of the time its in-game.

No. 1 – Ore Party (Hands down, let me talk first)

Alright, recently OreTime is changed from 30 days to 28. This is good. Question is, when is the repeating point of the cycle? To be honest, since June’s ore party is on a Monday, this will anger everyone. Let Mathematics solve the problem shall we?

364 days a year divided by 28 days (4 weeks = 28 days) = exactly 13 ore parties. Now there are 52 weeks in a year (364/7 = 52), 52/13=4. So my suggestion is: Put ore parties on every 4th Saturday starting from the beginning of the year. i.e. Weeks 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28, 32, 36, 40, 44, 48 and 52. The dates will hardly change, since 365 days = 52 weeks + 1 day (with leap years, 366 days = 52 weeks + 2 days). So we have to make a 35 day difference every 5-7 years. Who plays that long anyway? The optimal date for July’s ore party is on Week 28’s Saturday, or July 18 2015, and then count 28 days from there.

With Reference to http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/prison-3/

Rogue agrees with me about the Superior Timezones. Own7ge suggested a fix to that. 4 Ore Parties per month. This means each person gets 3 per month, leading to 39 per 52 in 1 year. Fairness must be included in every server.

No. 2 – Black Market (Small Details are better than nothing)

Loop the Black Market. This allows us to travel easier.

No. 3 – Trivia (This will be fun)

Recently, the Trivia questions are all True/False. This can get boring after a while. So, lets have another type of trivia. This one is very common in Science Exams… and allow us to ask more types of questions

Example:

Ethene + Hydrogen Gas = ?

Options: A. Methane B. Ethane C. Propane D. Butane

Players will have 4 buttons to press, each labelled A, B, C, D. Each button corresponds to their respective answers, and players will press the button accordingly and be teleported to 4 different chambers. 3 of the chambers will get /kill, while the correct answer will be teleported back to the Options room for the next question. In this question, B. Ethane is correct, hence people who chose A C and D will be eliminated and those who chose B will answer the next question.

No. 4 – Rush/Speedrun (Practice Makes Perfect)

Make a identical, but practice course for it. This will allow players to practice and figure out how to play this game. This can be applied to every other event as well. (Since I don’t even know how to play Dropper…)

No. 5 – Voting (This issue has been around since the start of the server)

I think its time we get some reward for this, scaling with our current ranks…

No. 6 – Hardcore ranks (This is what 100% of my time is going into)

$150 Mill in 26 ranks. Lets see what happens.

No. 7 – Quests (This one is appearently on a roller coaster)

Update Please. I have seen the quests world, its an Amplified world. Question is: What type of quests do we want? The quests before the reset was quite bad enough…

No. 8 – Events (In General. Seems like some good events are in the MIA Mode)

Bring back some of them and make it more frequent, NPC Events (I missed one at 1am, thanks -.-), and I forgot the others…

No. 9 – More Creative (and maybe Modified) Events

Once in a while, host a giveaway (like mine, spent $75 Million on it -.-) on forums, encourage everyone to go to forums to check it out.

Also, a slight modification to the standard events can be fun, such as a 2v2 FFA PVP event… and etc.

No. 10 – /convert is too weak…

Give us more options to convert for. Its somewhat underused. Also make the quick convert spammable (Its now useless since there are crafting tables in L mine…)

No. 11 – Ore Party (Again?) – Countdown Timer

This allow us to check when is the next one… Self-Explanatory

No. 12 – Mine Synchronisations

Makes it easier for us to loot specific mines at the same time (Especially Free Rankers). Also all the different numbers ticking down at the same time is killing my eyes -.-

For this current situation:

A, B, C, D, E, H and I mines reset in 10 minutes

G mine resets in 20 minutes

J and K mines resets in 15 minutes

L mine resets in 90 minutes

In 180 minutes: A B C D E F H and I mines reset 18 times, G mines resets 9 times, J and K mines reset 12 times, and L mine reset 2 times. This is especially useful for offline players, as we usually join just 1 minute before reset to troll and join the mine reset to loot stuffs before going offline to do more school homework -.-

Also good thing is to set the Common Reset time to a common hour, such as 12 noon, next common reset would be 3 hours later, or 3pm then 6pm, 9pm and etc.

(Some of these ideas are taken from previous topics, and also good to check previous topics as well, Gangs can be good but idk about it – apparently it looks like factions, which no one likes…)

No. 13 – Unlucky Number, I forgot all my other ideas…

Really o.o? I don’t like this…

Post your comments down below

Thanks and Signed,

Melee The Victini – The Victory Pokémon :)

#110576 Score: 0

k_forken
    Participant

All of them sounds good especially the one with synchronized resets 😀
    Also wat timezone will be followed in the oreparty if wat you are suggesting will be implemented? xD
    ~May the Force Forke be with you!~

#110593 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

Seriously, stop complaining about OP and it’s timing. Be glad there is one, if you keep this up I wouldn’t be surprised if they were to remove it.

#110612 Score: 0

Anonymous

Zero, before we start with World War III, I would prefer you reading the entire thing. Only 10% is ore party, the other 90% are not…

Secondly, the topic I gave reference to is not made by me, its made by Tito, blame him, not me. Even so, Rogue agrees with me that a superior time zone (There are 40 time zones in the world…) has a significant advantage… Moreover, Own even improved on my suggestion, giving 4 OPs per month. Now how is that complaining? Its more of suggested improvements, we have done lots of maths, unlike you?

Also, thanks forken, what I would prefer is 12pm UTC (Optimal Timing) (London Winter Time), this means:

12 midnight on Baker Island (UTC-12)

4am in Seattle, United States (Pacific Time Zone, UTC-8)

6am in Mexico City, Mexico (Central Time Zone, UTC-6)

7am in New York City and Washington D.C., United States (Eastern Time Zone, UTC-5)

2pm in Saudi Arabia (Kaliningrad Oblast Time, Eastern European Time Zone, MSK-1, UTC+2)

3pm in Moscow, Russia (Far Eastern European Time Zone, Moscow Time – MSK, UTC+3)

5.30pm in Mumbai, India (UTC+5.30)

7pm in Western Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Middle Russia (Krasnoyarsk Time, MSK+4, UTC+7)

8pm in Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, China (Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dalian), Timor Leste, Central Indonesia, Western Australia (Perth), Eastern Russia (ASEAN Common Time Zone, Irkutsk Time, MSK+5, UTC+8)

9pm in Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Eastern Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Eastern Russia (Yakutsk Time, MSK+6, UTC+9)

11pm in Eastern Australia (Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Tasmania Island), Far Eastern Russia (Srednekolymsk Time, MSK+8, UTC+11)

12 midnight the next day in New Zealand, Kiribati (Gilbert Islands), Far Eastern Russia (Kamchatka Time, MSK+9, UTC+12)

1am the next day in Kiribati (Phoenix Islands) (UTC+13)

2am the next day in Kiribati (Line Islands) (UTC+14)

View post on imgur.com

#110622 Score: 0

Timothy
    Participant

4 OPs on the designated day, like who could miss it? It would occur more than once in an average person’s waking hours. But the issue is that OPs chosen day on the week is tentative, mostly on weekdays when no all active players are free. I think a poll should be created whether OPs should be hosted once every 28/30 days, or once on the 2nd/3rd Saturday of every month.

#110624 Score: 0

Anonymous

Timothy, there was a poll in-game (maybe we should do it on forums for everyone to see :), my maths will solve the problem), also the mods will fix the issue in July to make sure its a Weekend, by hosting it either 28/35 days, also its pretty much impossible on the 2nd/3rd Saturday because ore parties are now automated, and fixing that date means ever changing interval… which the server cannot handle at this moment

#110632 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

@xZero_Strike

Oreparty will have to be removed in the future, if it isn’t alligned properly. Someone who has a superior timeline, stays up late, or has holidays that day, could essentially make tons of money, whereas others would stay poor. The economy would become stagnant, because the top of the top would be the only people that could afford anything, while the low income of D and F rankers won’t be able to buy a thing. Ore parties would make someone wealthier and wealthier, making a huge split between the money classes. Even then, inflation would get them, and the money wouldn’t even be worth that much anymore. One day, people would reach a point where some dude has 125 million dollars while everyone else has around 10 million. I have explained how the economy would fail in: http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/can-you-change-the-oreparty-timeday/.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by  Rogue_Art.
    #110633 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

OP gets you cash, doesn’t mean everyone can/has to be there.
    It all comes down to locations, there’s too many countries and timezones to get an OP be hosted on a time it fits everybody, that’s the way it is, and can’t be changed, deal with it.

If you want to get it changed, go ahead and try to make all countries one big continent and try to make it so there’s only one timezone. Yeah, good luck with that.

P.S.: Melee:
    The topic may be from Tito, but you brought it up here again, so….
    And I know your post isn’t 100% about OP, but it was in there, and I commented on that subject specifically, nothing else.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by  xZero_Strike.
    #110635 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

100% Agree with Rogue_Art

#110685 Score: 0

Anonymous

Wow Rogue, why you didnt go to Accounting course? You could really end up being a billionare by then…

Zero, cant you read? Own, NOT me, improved my idea by tons… He suggested 4 ore parties instead of 2, which means we can make it to 3/4 ore parties per month, if you want to make it more specific, go ahead, 3 hours each means 8 ore parties, which means we can go to 5 out of 8… 2 hours means 12 ore parties, which means 8 out of 12, 1 hour means 24 ore parties, which means 16 out of 24, boiling down the fraction to 2/3, which is how much our life is spent on while being awake…

Or what you can do is, since ore party regenerates every minute, reset the mine 1440 times, since there are 1440 minutes in 24 hours, which is 1 day…

Now, instead of arguing, can you please read the suggestion more carefully and first thing first, calculate to see if its feasible then implement it? Arguing will just cause earthquakes in the forums, nobody likes that…

#110701 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

I’m not sure why we’re arguing about a solution that has no downsides at all. If an ore party was hosted on early Tuesday morning, most of our target audience, the Canadians and the Americans, would be at school or work. Maybe that one guy who lives in their mom’s basement might be able to participate in that ore party, but most of our target audience won’t be there. That one percent may be able to participate in all the ore parties, and could easily reap a lot more rewards than the fellow American.

Let’s say there are 12 ore parties in a year. If we say that the first five ore parties are on weekdays, that means only 2 ore parties will be accessible by our target audience. And the next five days would be weekdays too, making it so that we get only 2/12 ore parties in a whole year. So let’s say that the first ore party is a saturday, and the day after, a sunday. Five days go by, and then we have two more weekends. That means we could have a maximum of four of 12 ore parties. A non-target minority could have all the ore parties be at a flexible time such as 7:00 PM. That minority could get 12/12 ore parties every time, thus reaping rewards like crazy, while the majority gets 2 ore parties.

I would like to know why you think putting it on the weekends is such a bad idea. Putting it on a Saturday is good for any type of a person. 4 billion religious people go to their mosque/church on a Friday/Sunday, so Saturday’s good. Saturday is always a holiday in Canada/US. If it was Saturday in the US, then in the exact opposite time zone, it’d be a Sunday, so no one misses ore parties. What exactly is the problem of a Saturday ore party?

#110712 Score: 0

Anonymous

Rogue, in case you dont know, the point of arguement is not really focused on the day, its more of the timing…

And yes, it was once on Weekends, June’s on Monday because the mods cant count 30 days, July WILL be fixed by setting it to Week 28, or July 18.

The point of my arguement is to have 4 ore parties (own’s improved idea), due to certain Superior Time Zones, the Weekend ore parties is pretty much solved…

In game, Clockspeed set a vote and 28 days won, read the top reply for more details… Hopefully it resets and begins on Week 28 Saturday, what I am really hoping is that own’s solution gets implemented, 4 ore parties per month. There will be 13 quarters of ore parties anyway, so we get 39 out of 52 ore parties, problem solved. Easy Pisy…

#111518 Score: 0

Anonymous

Bump…

#111523 Score: 0

BAD75
    Participant

wew, I saw ur suggestions and some of them are the same as mine, what a coincidence

#111635 Score: 0

Anonymous

Bump, stop focusing on Ore Parties only -.-

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘First Suggestions :)’ is closed to new replies.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!