[FINALLY DONE] [My submission to Alex for survival spawn](Includes spoilers)

Home Forums Survival Player Commands / Admin Commands [FINALLY DONE] [My submission to Alex for survival spawn](Includes spoilers)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  deasertman 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

After about 4 days’ work, I have finally completed the base survival spawn, Alex and I have been discussing for a few days, and Alex told me I could design a new one. If you don’t like it, I can easily design another one, no worries :)

Screens: http://imgur.com/xUN81u4,ioaPJoo,dTgK9Ln,RT7Fbht,tFGrYBK

I will design the shop, donor shop, etc respectively when they need to be completed. If you were wondering why shop isn’t fixed, (I don’t know 100%) it could be because of the fact I have been doing this project, and they might not have wanted interruption and redoing it again.

I also may or may not look for a build team to make the shop/dshop/portal-room/etc, it all depends on what kind of time I have this week off.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #95721 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

You said it was the Sv spawn right? So don’t it need to be big?
    I was hopeing for something bigger
    Eh it’s ok. I’ll give it a 4.8/10

#95722 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

I honestly See this Spawn Having Potential But For Me I think that this was just put together in like 1 hour. If Your Seriously Put 4 Days Of Work Into This I Would See A Big Difference. Sorry If I insulted you on your building but i honestly think that this can be better.

#95724 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

No hard feelings, I can always improve it, that build definitely helped me get well-learned with world edit, and King, I spent like 30 mins a day working on it, and actually.. it was 3 days lol

I’ll go start a new one now, this time it WILL have the shop, wall of shame, wall of fame, etc.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #95729 Score: 0

JuhJuhDuck
    Participant
    2 pts

I think the circles on the outside is a good idea but make the space inside a lot bigger

#95742 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

Hmm good build. But I think ec is looking for something, bigger. If we had say a box like the last hub spawn, ( yes Ik its survival) but I would say yes. But going from a big build we have now to a smaller build, then it won’t be as impressive.

#95759 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

This one’s like the old dome spawn.

#95761 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

Sucks for an SV Spawn.. Maybe if you work on it a bit more it would be nice as a HG map tbh.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘[FINALLY DONE] [My submission to Alex for survival spawn](Includes spoilers)’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!