Feather glitch?!?!?!

Home Forums Minigames Issues/Other Feather glitch?!?!?!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Claustofobia 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

zawesome1
    Participant

Well i was just playing normal super smash when i got knocked off the ledge and the feather wouldnt work?!?!?!? i got fustrated as they were still glitching no matter what!

the only mods i had installed were:
    mccapes
    better sprint
    optifine

THAT WAS IT
    please help!

#29347 Score: 0

Claustofobia
    Participant

It’s a bug. It happens to everybody. I posted a bug report and born said that he will try to fix it.

#29379 Score: 0

wingsmyman 2.0
    Participant

It’s not really something you can fix , when the feather doesn’t work right , it’s because it’s resorting back to it’s original use. It could happen with any item , feathers are just the most commonly used one , so it’s noticed more for them.

#29393 Score: 0

Chibichuba
    Participant

How often is this happening?

#29395 Score: 0

losalio
    Participant

this was happen to me sometimes what i do is relog or restart than usually its fix i haven’t been on super smash lately since i made the ice crazy map so idk if this still works i also notice the glitch for about 1-2 months now but i kept forgetting to report X(

#29480 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

It happen when the connection is bad SuperSmash needs a very good connection to dont lag too much and to dont have this feather glitch

#29483 Score: 0

Killzone569
    Participant

Hopefully this gets Fixed
    But Dicehead ? Better Sprint Mod is not allowed on this server Please Delete it Thanks

#29484 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

I dont have any mod dude not even optifine

#29485 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Why do everyone thinks i m hacking in supersmash? Plz stop saying “hacker!Cheater!” this is really annoying to play really good and at the last minute we see “ur a hacker bro”

#29489 Score: 0

Claustofobia
    Participant

You were playing with 7 year old kids, bro. Happens to me all the time.
    I get 23 messages saying that I hack. In 1 day.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!