FattyCantRun Wont Stop Going On!!!!!!

Home Forums Survival General discussion FattyCantRun Wont Stop Going On!!!!!!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  skills641 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

ButterNinja8
    Participant

well a few days ago my brother CalebIsDaBoss123 said- FattyHasCancer,
    Well my brother is Nine Years old and of course he’s going to repeat things he here’s, In this case Caleb herd it from Justin wag, Well fattycantrun will not get over it and he keeps saying hes going to get banned and so on, so the other night BlueLego10 muted him for 1minute because he was just trying to pick a fight and get caleb tosay something else to get him banned.Fatty is also saying that BlueLego10(BlueDaBoss) will get his rank removed and his powers removed for muting him for one minute.Fattycantrun went on so much that he said he hopes my mom dies of cancer and he would laugh if it happened. (He made my brother cry) so please mods do something about this, and fatty keeps on repeting of how its not nice to say that, I Know its not nice, Hes 9 He probly doesent know what cancer does to you, so Not only calebisdaboss123 did something rude but fattycantrun Is No Better. Fatty said he told bongo,born to ban caleb or perm mute him, Not sure but please take notice of this. This is cyber bullying and I want it to stop Now!!!! So
    @Fattycantrun and @Calebisdaboss123 STOP, and also fattycantrun wants me to take control of caleb, IM 11 How can I take control and Fattycantrun I =f you hate hering him screaming on Skype, don’t tell him to Stfu ot anything like thatjust say Stop This is something I cant handle my self so I want to bring it up to the higher ranked players, Bongo,Skills,Born,Garn,Fibi
    Thank You and please comment your suggestions on what to do

#48327 Score: 0

‎牧野 つくし
    Participant

at least I don’t talk shit behind people’s back. I seriously didn’t intend for that situation to be initiated.

#48328 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

No pics?..

#48330 Score: 0

‎牧野 つくし
    Participant

Hah I just read more of that long comment butter, and I’d say Caleb has done worse. Cyber bullying is one thing but rude and disrespect too?

#48331 Score: 0

ButterNinja8
    Participant

Caleb has done worse?? no I don’t think so caleb has stopped and said his sorry, well fattycantrun is still VERY Pissed and wont stop bringing it up

#48332 Score: 0

skills641
    Participant
    3 pts

WEll, the command perms for platnium is. If there are no mods, or lower rank only mods, and if the trial needs to use the platnium’s commands, or there are no mods, they’re player who are disrespecting/spamming/advertising, they have the right to use the minimum amount of their commands as possible. Of course, if they are muting/kicking innocent players for no reason, this will result int he loss of their powers.

As for the 1 min mute, I don’t see how there is a problem, long as it wasn’t randomly

#48333 Score: 0

‎牧野 つくし
    Participant

Who wouldn’t be pissed after the words that have been said? I know I would be pissed. Saying “Sorry” lol really

#48334 Score: 0

classic
    Participant

No excuse take he is 9, also the doesn’t have to if you told him not to, also he went way to far being offensive and rude to everyone with negativity about him, also lying about ”that I hope you’re mom would die about cancer AND THAT I EVEN LAUGH ABOUT IT?? ” dude thats rude and lying won’t bring you far..;) just saying

– this post won’t do anything btw, no proof and I’m just trying to make the server a better place without guys joking around with the words Cancer or being offensive to anyone. Good luck anyway.
    thumbs down young boy.

#48337 Score: 0

ButterNinja8
    Participant

no fatty actually said that no joke and now im banned because of my brother

#48338 Score: 0

ButterNinja8
    Participant

Skills im banned please look at my appeal

#48343 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Oh my god really? This has gone to far..

#48345 Score: 0

ButterNinja8
    Participant

Xavier now im banned from it

#48348 Score: 0

skills641
    Participant
    3 pts

ButterNinja, you are unbanned

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘FattyCantRun Wont Stop Going On!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!