Farewell to EC -olvnique

Home Forums Survival General discussion Farewell to EC -olvnique

This topic contains 33 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  olvnique 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

olvnique
    Participant

Well guys i had a great run. But terms in which i would be unbanned were too harsh for me to deal with. My time on the server was amazing and i love you guys so much. I will miss all of my friends Nhu,bender,vertone, Adm,Shaman,shiv,azn,Xavier,macsi,Rogue_art,Zupers,format,megapower135White_shadow,christ,deathly, minecraftroy222,hockey3737,my entire town, all of happy town, and much more. The list is endless. Some times you have to buckle down and face the consequences and that is what i will do. If it were possible i would like half my money to be placed in my town bank (Resurrection) and the other half to go to my new mayor megapower135. I have one request of all my friends, don’t let my town fall. My dream of a town with no ugly builds lives in you the people.  Here is one of my favorite speeches ever. I think it really emulates ec and the time i spent there. Please watch it i think you all will not be disappointed (It is charlie Chaplin)

http://luis.impa.br/chaplin.html

Your friend and companion- olvnique

Keep building my friends, my dream dies…. with you, but my resurrection lives on

#12960 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

NOOOO :'((((((( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#12961 Score: 0

olvnique
    Participant

Just watch it :) it will make things better i promise

#12962 Score: 0

Joey (jminer96)
    Participant

Sad!  Don’t go! :(

#12964 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

……… I fell bad for Olvinque …. WE LOST 1 LONG TIME DONER …… BORN CAN”T U STILL LET OLVINQUE BE IN HER TOWN AND LET HE STILL BE UNBANNED?

YOU KNOW IT MEANS A LOT TO HER.

#12965 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Olvinque follow my 3 steps that i told you and rewrite ur ban appeal….. You can still have a chance to get unbanned.  We all don’t want you to be banned for ever and not be able to play with us.

She is a great player

She is a great friend

She will always be a great player

She will always be a great player

and SHE WILL ALWAYS BE ON THE WALL OF SHAME WITH HER NAME PRINTED ON IT COLORED AND HUGE AND THIS IS A DEMAND IS SHE IS BANNED.

#12966 Score: 0

olvnique
    Participant

im a guy but thanks

#12967 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

…….. i just realize that from xavier in game,

#12973 Score: 0

Invader_swift
    Participant

Farewell.

#12976 Score: 0

Nhu
    Participant
    -1 pt

Chu was a great friend olv, hope to see chu well in the future, bye :/

#12977 Score: 0

olvnique
    Participant

heres the new link to the video because the other one doesnt work now ;/

enjoy ;D

#12978 Score: 0

olvnique
    Participant

nhu imma miss you a lot D; we had some great times in the beginning. I hope you will remember the good times not the bad. You will see me in the future I wont leave Ec im with u guys all the time. I will be here for advice if u need it ever. I spent too much of my time on this server to forget it all. I done goofed people but that doesnt mean i wont be there!

#12979 Score: 0

theroyalnickster111
    Participant

I’ll miss you, Olv. You were awesome, funny, and one of the best ECers in EC history, in my and lots of others’ opinion. Luckily, you’re still here, as you said! 😀

#12980 Score: 0

valksoar
    Participant

Olvn I’m going to miss u hope u can come back :/ see ya

#12981 Score: 0

valksoar
    Participant

Olvn I’m going to miss u hope u can come back :/ see ya well u can join creative and tekkit

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!