Farewell, I guess..

Home Forums Global General Discussion Farewell, I guess..

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Yaseen20 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

Hello friends,

It looks like this server is coming to an end. It’s so sad to think about the good times we had together all this years. I still remember when I first joined EC at May 2013. I mostly played Arenas and Creative at that time. I had no clue that the community will eventually choose me as a moderator, and even a server manager now. Thanks for all the people who supported me all this time, especially @Dicedead and @AgentLOLz_ , who inspired me to become a moderator in the first place. Thanks for all the fun we had in the past. Special thanks to @borncorp to keep this server up until now. People said that nothing will last forever, but I believe we will have EC in our hearts forever. I really had a great time playing in this server, especially with my fellow staff members. I cannot mention all my friend names here since it will be too long xD But I will keep you guys on my Skype, and we can still talk whenever we want :)

All the other things I want to say is already written by @borncorp in the main page of the forum. So ye.. My final words are: Good luck in real live, or whatever server you will move on to 😛
    For those who want to play with me, no worries.. I will still play when I have free times. Since advertising is now allowed, I will just tell you that I mostly play on Mineplex, so expect to see me there :)

#133967 Score: 0

wong224
    Participant

omg i got ban in that server…

#133972 Score: 0

Dammit . . . well there is a chance on u staying here right ? cuz u said ” I Guess” :’c
    aaah . .. anyway . . Farewell my Friend . :'( . i guess . . its time to get Premium den .. kk . . Cya Man ! well . . Life will Continue :) nothin lasts for ever :’)

#133996 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Clock I got banned from that server for something I didn’t even do tsk tsk tsk. (Someone friggin hacked my account)

#134234 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Truly honored to have been an inspiration for you Clock. I won’t say more than this because we’ll probably meet in [other servers – heck no advertising ftw]. See ya 😉

#134280 Score: 0

Yaseen20
    Participant

I had a very fun time when we used to play together in MiniGames server where you and AgentLOLz_ recruited me to being a staff there, since then, I’ve learnt a lot of things and had a lot of fun! Hope we’ll meet somewhere one day. Till then, farewell for now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!