Factions

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  megaseth 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

valksoar
    Participant

so since there is factions. and there is a warp survival it should say survival town and the other survival fac.  I want factions because factions are great for pvpin. and if you do ever add factions make sure there is no lock protection on the chest for the fac server because then there is no point cause in factions you raid other factions. so plz add it

#21947 Score: 0

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

Factions and Towny aren’t compatible, and further splitting the playerbase with a second survival server doesn’t sound like a good idea.

#21967 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Not a good idea valk. Like ADCK said, they do not work well together. Also, i preffer towny only.

#21969 Score: 0

videogameclick
    Participant

Please don’t add factions to the game. Valksoar, if you really want to play on a factions server, there are a ton of cracked faction servers out there.

#21971 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Also valk, your refering to my server when you say that. Born PLEASE dont add factions.

#21992 Score: 0

valksoar
    Participant

no Xav i’m not. but born what am saying is that when you chose what warp you want to go to. but there is a town warp and a faction warp. just the faction warp has no lock protection on the chest and the Towny does. I like town and factions just i play fac sometimes. and videogameclick most fac servers suck and i have priemum MC not cracked D:

#21994 Score: 0

Icyvoid
    Participant

Xavier if you prefer only towny than why is you server factions?

#21996 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Towny is hard to configure when the files are hidden. AND this isnt about my server

#22004 Score: 0

UltraYuseke
    Participant

I think he means a separate server, that has factions in it…?

#22006 Score: 0

valksoar
    Participant

me? seprate by warp fac or warp towny

#84787 Score: 0

toskuli
    Participant

Guys i am toskuli.. when i join factions it immediately kicks me for “my internet exeption,java..” can someone help me?

#84918 Score: 0

toskuli
    Participant

GUYS!!!???? I AM NOT WHITELISTED???

#84922 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

The server is down due to some issues, so they’ve put it in Whitelist mode so only certain people can join.
    Also, there’s no need in replying to old posts.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!