Faction Problem

Home Forums Factions General Discussion Faction Problem

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  igra2002 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

dr4gon1234
    Participant

Hi! I’m Dr4gon1234! It’s good to be back on EC! Now stick to the point. What’s the faction problem?!
    I. Peaceful Land
    1. Problem
    – If someone got a very BAD computer but they love faction, They cant just walk around and pvp with us!!!! They just want normal life!
    – Faction = Raid. Do you happy when someone is trying to blow up your base? Do you happy when they claim your base?.!
    2. How to fix it?
    Now we need the place there’s no raid, no pvp, no tnt,…… We need peaceful Land.
    3. Peaceful Land
    – Peaceful land is a place there’s no raid, no pvp, but the prize will be very expensive! I think it will be 300000$ per 16×16( Mods, you can change it but i think this is worth it). This peaceful land will be in another world( Not normal Faction World).
    II.Guns
    1.Problem
    This Problem i found it yesterday. Yesterday, when i crafted a flint and stell( Raid :v). I lighted up a tnt and i turned it to a revolver. This is a very powerful weapon and just crafted by a iron ingot and a flint. We Need to stop this problem!!!!
    2. How to fix it?
    – I think we should remove guns ( not bombs and magical weapons) plugins.
    – Change the gun skin into something not from vanilla minecraft and just crafted by a receipe at warp tutorial.
    ——————————————————————————
    These are 2 problems i found it! Mods, be honest, please fix it! I just want a better look for the Faction Server!
    Dr4gon1234

#81921 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

I. The point of factions is to create a faction base that is unraidable by other factions/players. But, when it’s your moment to raid someone and get amazing loot, I’m pretty sure you would try to raid more bases, correct? If you can’t handle the pressure of someone can kill you at any moment, then Factions is not for you.

II. If there’s peaceful land, it’s most likely going to be all chest/storage, If you want bigger and safer storages other than your enderchest donate to have /playervault

III. The guns problem will be fixed, Not remove them, since a lot of people use guns. We can’t add more textures just like that. Use your imagination

#81923 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

This is basically making Factions into Towny #2, It’s basically like in Spongebob the Movie, where they made Krusty Krab 2, look what the problem enlarged into? Plankton using Plan Z :O

“If someone got a very BAD computer but they love faction, They cant just walk around and pvp with us!!!! They just want normal life!”
    – Factions is not for normal life, it is for raiding and defending, that’s Towny, they love faction because of raiding opportunities.
    -“Faction = Raid. Do you happy when someone is trying to blow up your base? Do you happy when they claim your base?.!”
    Yes I am, when someone’s raiding my base, it’s our job to defend it, that is the feature which is added to Factions that makes it fun. Defending And Raiding.
    -” Peaceful land is a place there’s no raid, no pvp, but the prize will be very expensive! I think it will be 300000$ per 16×16( Mods, you can change it but i think this is worth it). This peaceful land will be in another world( Not normal Faction World).”
    Hm, then raiding will be useless because it will not give any loot and will make Factions worse than it is.
    -” I lighted up a tnt and i turned it to a revolver. This is a very powerful weapon and just crafted by a iron ingot and a flint.”
    I have fixed this problem, without using your whacky ideas.
    -“Change the gun skin into something not from vanilla minecraft and just crafted by a receipe at warp tutorial.”
    It is impossible since it will give basically tools with gun textures, that will be weird
    -“– I think we should remove guns ( not bombs and magical weapons) plugins.”
    Bombs and magical weapons are created in the same plugin.
    -“Mods, be honest, please fix it! I just want a better look for the Faction Server!”
    None of these will be implemented unless your whole objective is to destruct the Faction Server.

Please do not play Factions if you think it’s too rough of a life, guns are implemented and it has a really good effect in the gameplay.

#81924 Score: 0

dr4gon1234
    Participant

Ok! Understand Now! 😀

#81927 Score: 0

Why the **** are you still watching Spongebob, Max?

#81935 Score: 0

ShadowHunter_553
    Participant

Its good that you understand cause actually the reason they make factions is because they don’t want to be together which means they hate-ish each other so they raid their bases that is actually the reason behind the word factions, a group of people who do things their way. The reason you don’t want to have a peaceful land thing is maybe because you get raided but you never raid anyone so you don’t know the fun of raiding people’s bases and you get their stuff. Tip: Make your base harder to raid, make it out of obsidian.

#81946 Score: 0

Jaansher786
    Participant

I agree with you wave.

#81957 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Also, after the whitelist, please give me the Revolver With Brass Knuckle, or it will be counted as Glitch Abusing, do not burn it or destroy it, you must give it to me.

#81976 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Hmmm yeah if you dont want to be raided then try making you ¿r faction peaceful in truce with evryone but you wont be able to raid or to be raided and that will take all the fun of factions i also like being raided and i like to defend maybe if im raided 5 times i will be a little mad but its part of the factions dude and maxmino why you watch sponge bob

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!