Faction Power Withering – Suggestion

Home Forums Factions General Discussion Faction Power Withering – Suggestion

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  alex31298 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

I have a suggestion about factions.

So let’s say there’s Bob. Bob has 1 power, he decides to make a faction. He claims 1 land.

Bob comes back two years later, that same piece of land is still there, but slightly “exploded”.

This would mean that people could do that and fill up tons and tons of land with 1 land factions.

I have an idea!

If you are not online for a period of 72 hours in factions, you start losing power. The first time you loose power, you loose 1 power, as when the 72 hour clock strikes. After 24 hours, you loose another 1 power, and another 24 hours, and goes until your power has gone to 0/10 power. This would make gameplay interesting, where if you had a faction with, let’s say 10 people, and they have 100 power, you claimed 91 land, now they’re inactive, which makes their power to 90. This would lead to a more fair “dominance” of factions, and would stop land being claimed.

Okay, what does loosing power have to do with land?

If you have greater land than power, your faction can be claimed to the extent where you have land equal to power. So if there’s 20 1-people, 1 land, inactive factions, after a few days, I could do /f unclaim on their factions or /f claim, then /f unclaim.

#69275 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

i like the idea for ]the factions some people in *ahem towny just do what they do and they be inactive for the rest of time. Nice idea Rogue!

xXK1NGxR3APERXx

#69285 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

I already talked to xav about this and he said it would be implemented. I know there is a place on config where if someone is inactive for a certain amount of time they are kicked from the faction.

#69289 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

But people can join for one sec every 2 days/day.. Is there a possible way so to make that we need to stay 15 mins, for example, to make the delay before losing power reset?

~Delacourt’s Ducks {DD}

#69305 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

I like the idea. Dont know if its possible. Ill look into it.
    Thanks for the suggestion Rogue.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Faction Power Withering – Suggestion’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!