Faction Money Gone

Home Forums Factions Reports / Bugs / Glitches Faction Money Gone

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  MarvelousGamings 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

MarvelousGamings
    Participant

Hi there! I would appreciate if a mod could assist me with the disappearing of all my faction money. I went on today and realized that all the faction money is gone. I had almost 200k in the faction bank and it just disappeared. I have asked my friends if they withdrew it and they say that they didn’t. We are IRL friends so I can confirm it is not someone in the faction that did it because I only have my IRL friends in it. So I’m pretty sure its a bug. Thanks for attending to this thread and hope that someone could help me with this case.

#129100 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

Did you claim a lot of land?

#129109 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Did you buy a faction mob?

#129111 Score: 0

Juicy_Gummybear
    Participant
    1 pt

did someone kill you alot

#129130 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

Im preety sure it’s either:

a) You took the money from the bank
    b) You or your friends claimed a lot of land

#129134 Score: 0

MarvelousGamings
    Participant

As I have mentioned I did not take the money from the bank. If I did I wouldn’t be here asking for help… And no, no one killed me a lot. Even if I buy a lot of land, 200k is so much more than enough to claim. Wither what is a faction mob? Btw is it possible to check the log? To see what exactly happened because Im am VERY sure that it is a bug.

#129272 Score: 0

MarvelousGamings
    Participant

@Wither I did not buy a faction mob. I am very sure about that. I really hope that someone could assist me in investigating this issue.

#129274 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

hmm, I can refund you from my own balance. However I’d like to hear more about this

#129276 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

This constantly happens to me too, I’ll deposit 20k, then I’ll come back a week later, nothing left. And it isn’t land being claimed, either, nothing else changes.

#129280 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

issue being investigated.

You are now refunded 200k.

We do not encourage players to use Faction Banks as of now to deposit money for no reason

#129321 Score: 0

MarvelousGamings
    Participant

@Wither Its gone again now. The faction has $0 again… I think it would be a better idea to just transfer me the money instead due to this bug…

#129560 Score: 0

MarvelousGamings
    Participant

@Wither is the bug fixed yet?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!