Faction : Mod Application

Home Forums Factions Mod Applications Faction : Mod Application

This topic contains 18 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Ingame Name : S_Killer99

Experiences : I was a former Moderator on Survival,Minigames and a current Admin on Creative so I know how to handle these mod stuff on factions.I know alot about faction experiences and the server.I’ve been here for like almost 2 years now (not yet until November 9)

How Often are you online : Right now I’m more active on Creative and Factions.Well I do play in Survival sometimes but I’m less inactive for Minigames.Usually I’m more active in Survival but I don’t know why I’m not active since I’ve returned from a 4 months inactive.Oh yea I play for like 2-3 hours or more.

Why should we pick you as mod : Well,the thing is that I notice is the faction server is low on mods and theres like no people playing on the faction server but for me usually faction has alot of people.Also,Whenever I’m online on faction theres like 3-5 people with no moderators online.Some of them swear and being rasicm.I reported it couple few weeks ago using mail to a mod but I forgot who I mailed to.They keep swearing,swearing and swearing.I was hopeless so that is why I want to get a chance to get the mod rank on the faction and also give out a couple of ideas to make faction a bit more popular.I know some of you think that I should wait a little bit longer because I just came back from a 4 month inactivity but I’m already remembering the commands and stuff on EC.So I hope you will give me a chance about promoting me to a moderator on factions.

*If your wondering why I was inactive for 4 months.It is because a thief stole the internet cable around my house so I had no internet for 4 months but now I’m using a good broadband and the internet cable will be fixed soon.

*Thank you for reading.Have a wonderful day.

Signed,

S_Killer99

• This topic was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by  ZeBlitzKiller.
    #74626 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

A few things to point out.

Mail isn’t the only option, you can report at the forums, via skype, to a responsibile player or wait till a mod comes.

I think there’s a 3-month activity thing to make a mod app? Like, you have to be registered 3 months on factions to be able to make a legit mod app.

“but I’m already remembering the commands and stuff on EC.”, I think you should know all the commands then apply.

#74632 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

^ you dont have to know “all the commands” aslong as you know atleast 85% your good to go. Its all about learning new things.

#74636 Score: 0

Participant
    7 pts

It seems that you’re a pretty decent guy, but I must know more abt u, and see what the other people have to say abt you, to be able to vote. Cheers.

#74653 Score: 0

Vote up.

So Saiful over here is a pretty decent guy. He doesn’t really swear, nor is he rude. He’s one of our older players, and he has experience as a player. Also, he is an Admin on Creative, as well as a Survival ex-Trial (demoted for inactivity lel). That shows that he has experience as a moderator. Therefore, he clearly knows how to identify problems and fix them, as well as help people. I mean, sure, Killer was inactive for a bit, but he’s really active now.

Rogue, reports don’t have to be on the forums. Moderators can be communicated by the means of messages, mail, and forum posts. He knows that, but he thinks mailing is easier and simpler. I think so too. Also, Saiful knows lots of stuff about Factions. He’s in the one Wave made, Blitzkrieg (eat that, KKK). From what I see, he knows a lot. And what he doesn’t know, he looks up on the interwebz. So yeah, I vote up.

Good luck.

#74658 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

I think there’s a 3-month activity thing to make a mod app? Like, you have to be registered 3 months on factions to be able to make a legit mod app.

@Rogue_art, factions just started and we didn’t imply the 3 month rule. Faction is just 3 month and 5 days old…

#74663 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Also Rogue forgot to tell you,I sometimes send the reports via skype to mods.By the way,I asked Wither about it and He said I didn’t have to be 3 months on the server.

Also Richard,I was an Ex-Expert on Survival

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by  ZeBlitzKiller.
    #74698 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Bump*

sure Adrenaline 😀

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by  ZeBlitzKiller.
    #74700 Score: 0

Adrenalinemc
    Participant

Vote up.
    Reasons ^
    Please only bump when you topic is off the recent replies after 1 week

#74704 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Vote up!
    He is willing to take the task to sacrifice his time to do it (sidenote: it’s sorting all the stuff we have(alot)) From personal experience and no bias.

Excellent at learning new commands and features of the server.

exmod kicked from inactivity means that he was a legitimate moderator that did nothing wrong to disproves himself. Still eligible to become a moderator.

You can always Skype me or Wither to report something :3

#74709 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

And It was really frickin Alot..geez..

#74710 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

Well, i dont really play faction so idk, but i saw him in CR and SV and he has experience, respects ppl, and is trustworthy. But as i sad i dont play factions so i can really vote here :/

#74714 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Well,We can’t really like tp to someone because you can get kill but We can help them with commands if their confused why my friends can’t open the chests at our base and everthing else.

#74801 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Thank you for the votes.

#74808 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

Vote UP
    1.reasons are stated above by richard again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Faction : Mod Application’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!