Faction Mod Application By MadSnip3r

Home Forums Factions Mod Applications Faction Mod Application By MadSnip3r

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  00100101 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

MadSnip3r
    Participant

In Game Name Is:MadSnip3r

I am Writing to become Trial Mod In Factions I Think I Deserve A chance For The Reasons Written Down Below

My Experience In Mod (I Have Been Mod In Two Different Servers I was a Really Good mod In The Server And Then Unfortunately That Server Turned Into An Spanish Server And Slowly That Server Closed Down)

My Experience In Minecraft (I have been playing minecraft for about 2 years on many different servers, I Have Been Playing This Particular Server For a year now and haven’t moved because i love this faction server.

How Long Do I Play For(I play literally everyday for about 3-4 hours on working days i play for about 2 hours because i love how this factions server is and how friendly it is.

Why You Should Pick Me As Mod(Well i think you should pick me as mod because i have been trained by my brother CriptikGamer10 for 2 weeks Now And He Is Expert Mod, I Think That Lots Of Good Players Are Joining Recently And Are Hacking And i Feel That We Should Have Mods To Stop That, I Am Experienced In These Cases Of Stopping Hacking.

So i hope You Read This And Approve So i can Become An Trial Mod,As ive said already im experinced and i will be a great trial mod who you can trust and Will Stop All Hackers From Ruining The Server And will Help In Everything I Can.

HopeFully You Will Vote Up On This Mod Appeal And Even If I dont become Mod I Will Keep Trying And Will Never Give Up.

#133474 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Vote Down

You aren’t supposed to advertise your mod application.

View post on imgur.com

#133476 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Vote DownM

-Inactive in forums

-Until 2 weeks ago, I hadn’t seen you in-game for at least a year

-You advertised your application

-(Elephant memory kicking in) Before you left the server, you abused your /vanish on survival and tried killing me.

-You’re a rather annoying player, I was busy on survival, and you kept begging me for money, even though I told you multiple times “no”

-First post on forums?

#133479 Score: 0

MadSnip3r
    Participant

im sorry i didnt know

#133480 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

And that’s why you read the mod application rules :)

#133484 Score: 0

Timothy
    Participant

That Server Turned Into An Spanish Server And Slowly That Server Closed Down

Oh no! I hope that EC will not meet this fate X(

#133485 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

I’m famous now 😀

#133492 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Vote Down.

-Told people to vote on your Topic.
    -Inactive on the forums.
    -New to the Forums.
    -Does not know the Rules. If you don’t know the rules then why Apply or how can you help others that whom in need.

You said that your Brother trained you for the pass two weeks. Yet you say you’ve been a Mod in two other servers before. I think your lying?

#133540 Score: 0

MadSnip3r
    Participant

HopeFully Ill be back To Make A New Mod Application!

#133554 Score: 0

Participant
    7 pts

Application Denied.
    You can make a new mod application in 3 months from now.
    Please follow the application rules next time.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Faction Mod Application By MadSnip3r’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!