Faction Mod App syth22

Home Forums Factions Mod Applications Faction Mod App syth22

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Skeletor
    Blocked

Ingame Name: syth22, 360BREADSCOPE, ProQuad1

Experiences: I’ve been with MC since beta and EC since early 2013, ever since factions was added I’ve been all over it, I leaned the commands right quick and was soon able to help others with their problems, like I stated earlier I know all the rules, commands, and respectful attitude a moderator should have.

How often are you Online? Well with school I’m not active from about 9am to 2-3pm, after that its EC until like 11pm on weeknights, on weekends I’m active till anywhere from 9am to 3am the next morning XD

Why should we pick you as mod? I’ve watched this server grow for the past year and it hasn’t been until recently that I’ve actually realized how bad I wanted to help everyone around EternalCraft, I’m a community friendly person and I’m slow to anger, the only problem you would see in me is slight stubbornness. Thank you for taking the time to read it everybody, I look forward to seeing all the replies and the big moment of Approval or Denial.
    -syth22

#81827 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

I’m not placing my vote yet. However I’d like to see this more from you considering your actions on survival and your attitude:
    -Has to be cool headed and doesn’t have any erratic behavior. Has to remain neutral towards aggression.
    -Has to be friendly and willing to help.

When seeing you on the survival server I have not seen you highlighting these traits and I along with other moderators have warned you a couple times due to your behavior. I’m not placing a vote yet since I’d like to see improvement first in the fields I mentioned. A moderator cannot solely rely on being book smart but must also be attitude smart.

#81829 Score: 0

blue007
    Participant

Vote down
    -never see u helping
    -not always online
    -not active on forums
    -not enough experience to be a mod

#81834 Score: 0

blue007
    Participant

-unfriendly

#81851 Score: 0

Vote down.

Although you do have the required knowledge on Minecraft and Factions, with all the concepts and commands tucked neatly in your skull, you have a couple of issues I need to address.

First off, you’re not friendly, or neutral at the very least. You never help players, instead telling them to “piss off.” You insult players without any warning, breaking chat-rules in the process. Although I find that attractive, this personality won’t get you anywhere, especially in the server.

Second of all, you’re not active on the website. The forums are one of the most important ways of communication between players, and topics range from polls to instructions to reports. Oh yeah, you need to report often too.

#81862 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

Vote Down,

Even if you were playing Minecraft since the beginning, been on EC since it started, and knew nearly everything, you wouldn’t be a mod because of your behavior. Fix that and become active on both websites and then you could have a real good chance of getting vote ups.

#81866 Score: 0

Leonando134
    Participant
    -1 pt

vote down

-not active on forums
    – Rude
    – Warned couple of times
    – Un-Friendly
    – erratic behavior
    – never seen you help before

And i agree what MSN and Richard say

#81870 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

I think with how everyone is reacting, I’ve placed my vote since its been proven that you’ve had your chance

Vote Down

#81877 Score: 0

Skeletor
    Blocked

Thank you guys SO much for being honest, now I really know what I need to work on and improve, since this is bound to get denied I guess you’ll see more of me in January, thanks guys! -syth22

#81887 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

ahhh

#82308 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Denied

Try again in a month

11/14/14

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Faction Mod App syth22’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!