Extra Co-Mayor permissions.

Home Forums Survival Town Gossip Extra Co-Mayor permissions.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  BlueSmith68 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

dragonz12345
    Participant

Hello Everyone, some of you might remember me, if not, oh-well.
    Anyway, I am here today to ask the Mayors of towns/ the Community for their opinions/thoughts on: If Co-Mayors should be allowed to promote Town members to Assistants,
    instead of having to waiting until the Mayor gets on (could take a few days or even more…).

Co-Mayors should be in charge when the Mayor is not around, Hence being able to promote Loyal/Trust worthy members to assistants.

Thank you guys for taking the time to read this!
    Enjoy, And remember, Happy Minecrafting!

-Dragonz12345

#70869 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Hello dragonz, I definitely remember you x3 (You know the main reason I remember you :\)

I’m one of those mayors that’s nearly always on, but I still agree that Co-Mayors should be able to promote residents to assistant (If the resident is ready)

#70870 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

Dragonz1234 were you a donor long before ?

#70873 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

I remember chu too 😮

By the way, I think it is a good idea, and I also think Co-Mayors should be allowed to set outposts.

#70876 Score: 0

HeroHex
    Participant

Thats a great idea, alot of mayors can be inactive

#70877 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

For That,I vote Middle because Some comayors can abuse their powers to make their IRL Friend Assistant and max,for the outposts,I vote down..1 outpost is 300k and its a lot..If a comayor want to make an outpost for his own use,it will kinda be abuse [without the agreement of the mayor]

#70878 Score: 0

ZznabelaA
    Participant

It is a good idea, the mods should concider adding this.

#70881 Score: 0

Meh, vote up. Co-mayors should have more perms 😛

#70903 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

I think its loop-hole-able. Let’s say a new/small town, you make a dude co-mayor, this dude invites his friend to the town, makes him assistant, and starts griefing. But then again, “comayors are selected from your trust”, and “any damage done by co-mayors is irreverisble”. So I can trust my co-mayor, so I do vote up :).

#71042 Score: 0

dragonz12345
    Participant

Awesome! Thank you guys for you Input/Opinions! And Rogue_Art, I agree. Any you should only promote people that you TRUST. Otherwise, what’s the point?

:)

-Dragonz

#71045 Score: 0

Leonando134
    Participant
    -1 pt

Hmmm yeaa i agree with rogue, we choose co-mayor because we trust him/her. Vote Up

#71218 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

I remember u Cuz i wanted to buy we token from u xD and that so not the only reason anyways my vote is up even though I left mah old town yesterday in which I was co-mayor and made my own xD

#73292 Score: 0

mod67 / MrPvr99
    Participant

I think it’s both , good and bad
    Bad : some co-mayors May abuse theire power ( mayor should choose then with the full trust )
    Good : If the town become inactive , co-mayors can run the town themselves
    Vote up
    Thanks for your good idea 😀

#74331 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

Nice idea dude. Vote up. PS I remember you.

#74693 Score: 0

Psycho9
    Participant

I see both positives and negatives to this. Firstly would be good if co mayors could rank up assistants. However i reckon in many towns it would lead to further griefing problems due to co mayors ranking up untrustworthy people.
    My suggestion to fix this would be to create another towny rank that is lower than assistant.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!