[Explicit Language] Report on Player 'Lautaks' [Forum Rule Break]

Home Forums Survival Player Reports [Explicit Language] Report on Player 'Lautaks' [Forum Rule Break]

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Spy 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Spy
    Participant

WARNING: To children under 13 years old, please do not continue reading this post. The evidence of report contains explicit content.

[PAEC]

I have witnessed Player ‘Lautaks’

(Link: http://eternalcraft.com/forums/users/lautaks/)

Offend a Forum Rule, (Link: http://www.eternalcraft.com/forum-rules/) in topic Chat Box. To be more specific, he broke Rule 1, specifically stating
    “1- No Swearing – there are children on this website”.
    I have valid evidence to show.

I hope this is dealt with soon.

~Mizo

#93881 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

#TooProfessional! xD just kidding, good job, but we’re lucky he didn’t use that word and direct it at someone 😉

#93883 Score: 0

Spy
    Participant

Thanks, @AnderZENZ. He still violated a rule — The rule doesn’t state whether if it’s directed at someone or not. This report is still valid.

#93899 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

Forum rules differ from in game, although its not directed at anyone, it is still a word on a pg 13 website, anyone can look up on google and find this website, we dont want them to come to cursing etc

#93900 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Actually Alex, I have to agree with you there. I think sometimes certain members of this community (especially myself) treat this like a private server, hmmm you really help my brain sometimes 😛

#94525 Score: 0

Spy
    Participant

Bump, hasn’t been dealt with yet.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!