EternalCraft: My Story, So Far. (Part One)!

Home Forums Survival General discussion EternalCraft: My Story, So Far. (Part One)!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Bender 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

I lay there, still, on the fresh grass field. It seemed like I was there for hours and hours. ‘Where was I?’, ‘Who am I?’….. A stranger approached me, and helped me up.
    “Whoa, what are you doing here? Let me help you up”. I got up, my legs aching an undescribable pain. “I’m Sham, and you are?”. I looked around for a while before finally speaking up.
    “I’m Sky” I softly said under my breath.
    “Nice to meet you. It’s almost night time, so why don’t you sleep in my town tonight?”. I considered it before finally agreeing to his offer.

As we passed through the town, people were staring at me, like they had never seen a human before.
    “Well, here we are, you will be staying here!” Sham turned and said to me.
    “Thanks, it’s much appreciated” I stated as I walked into which seemed to be my new home.
    “Any time” Sham exclaimed whilst walking away. I closed the door, lunged onto my bed and fell asleep.

The next day, I woke up to the sound of people swiftly running through the streets.
    “What on earth is going on” I loudly asked, expecting someone to tell me.
    “A new arena opened!”. I turned around to see that it was Sham talking to me. “Why don’t you try it out?”. Just like before, I considered it and took his offer.

I approached the arena and some guard blocked me.
    “Name?” he loudly said.
    “Uhm, Sky….”.
    “Go ahead right in, sir.”.
    I approached the lobby of the arena, where there were loads of rooms to explore. I took one which had a giant sign above it saying ‘Tank’. I walked into a room full of armor and swords.
    “Five minutes till starting time” a loud voice exclaimed through a speaker. I grabbed a set of armor and a sword. A while passed, and I was in the arena.

I was surrounded by a swarm of people and tried to get myself out of it. Before I knew it, I was infront of the huge group and a wave of creatures came out and lunged at me.
    “GAH” I screamed. I reached into my pocket. “A potion?”. I drank it as fast as I could. As soon as I finished it, I was flipped into the air. The ammount of dead bodies that were surrounding me….. I got all couragous and ran forward, slashing my sword at every second I got. I closed my eyes, waiting for my painful death, but nothing. I opened them.

“Phew” I quietly said. I knew it wasn’t over when I turned around and saw a spider. It’s fangs were covered in, what looked like to me, poison. It flung it’s whole body towards me, my sword fell on the ground. It’s body weight was too much to handle. I looked at those fangs again….. As I saw its teeth prepared to drill into me, I quickly rolled sideways, grabbed my sword, and stabbed its back. I was left there, panting. As if I had just ran a whole marathon.
    “WE HAVE A WINNER!” a voice yelled out through some speakers. I was somehow teleported out. I was standing on a stage, infront of lots of people. I thought of all of those people who had died. It was the survival of the fittest, and I was the last man standing…..

• This topic was modified 10 years, 1 month ago by  Bender.
    #62940 Score: 0

Kevin77555
    Participant

DUDE nice! Sounds somewhat of like a Hunger Games based thing but it’s more or less a last man standing against monsters and the winner is rewarded with fame and fortune? Great job dude. Keep it up!

#62941 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

Thanks, that’s REALLY nice to hear!

#62942 Score: 0

Kevin77555
    Participant

I’ll read each and every story you post. :)

#62946 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

Again, that means a lot :).

#62966 Score: 0

randomguy020
    Participant

Sounds a bit like mob arena….
    MA Boss?
    But anyways, nice! 😀

#62974 Score: 0

BlonFTW
    Participant

Wow! Nice story man

#62979 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

Hey bender that was actually really awesome. I enjoyed reading that. Keep it up.

#62994 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

Nice story, but is everyone forgetting that the character could be SkyTheKidRS 😮

#63043 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

Thanks guys, and, no, it isn’t SkyTheKidRYS, PirateBotty :3.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!