EternalCraft Is Alive

Home Forums Global General Discussion EternalCraft Is Alive

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  ZeBlitzKiller 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

Greetings,

Hope you are all having a great day guys,

We all miss the old EternalCraft server, as of now I run a Factions server, called IndestructMC which is currently being built by awesome developers, and builders. The next server I’m opening is SkyBlock, However, I remembered EternalCraft, and how it had all of my memories in it.

I really do not know from where to start, or even finish this, but if you want us, me and my staff team, and our server developer to open and get back the memories of Prison, even add more things to it, suck as custom enchantments. Feel free to leave a comment, or even tweet at me on @DummySalty!

Guys I love you all,

#135823 Score: 0

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

love ya

#135824 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

Post the ip when it’s done!

#135825 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

yooo wazup, this is great what your doing, but If somebody really wants to revive this server they are going to have to try hard, with a great leader, and i obviously was not good enough for that lol.. didnt help that the whole team didnt help except for zeeking <3, but i cannot blame them because i didnt have the time for it either, as HeadMod of EC Prison ide love to be able to help you guys out with your prison remaster, it’d be fun! just hit me up on skype if you want to take me up on that offer.

#135826 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts
    This reply has been marked as private.
    #135827 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts
    #135828 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Awesome dude. I wish you the best luck. Let’s see if you can revive our beloved server. Question: will it be cracked?

#135829 Score: 0

ZeeKingEpic
    Participant
    #135830 Score: 0

TrainPro
    Participant

Tell me the IP when it has been opened ~

I cannot wait to re-enter the entire memories again :)

#135833 Score: 0

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

Hey borncorp, the server will be a premium server, but I will work hard on it if I can make it a cracked server. as because we are 2 owners, so we have different ideas, I will still work on it to try to make it a cracked server, even If I had to buy another server. But it’s because we are with a dedicated servers host. So it may be hard, am not sure.

#135834 Score: 0

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

Guys, I can use any of your help all of you as players, even staff members, I will work hard to get the “Same” map of the server, if anyone if you wants to help, tweet at me on twitter = @DummySalty

The only thing we need is the map of the prison to be built, and we have our own developer, we will take care of other things. If you guys can help with the original prison map, it would be much appreciated <3.

I have also purchased multiple premium plugins, to even make the server better, but the prison server, will be the OG, so I am not sure, if we can have our premium plugins that we have bought.

“Server is currently premium, I know EternalCraft was cracked, but I will try to talk to the other owner, and our developer if we can make something to fix this problem”

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by  Crazymicho107.
    #135841 Score: 0

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

Hi Jmillz,

Hope your having a great day so far,

Can you please contact me on skype [Crazymicho107] or on my twitter [@DummySalty]!

Miss you

#135887 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Making it a cracked server would be lovely

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!