EternalCracked or EternalCraft? [Poll]

Home Forums Global Off topic EternalCracked or EternalCraft? [Poll]

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Spy 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

FirePower90
    Participant
    6 pts

[Poll]

Which name you like better? EternalCracked or EternalCraft?

You choose.

#60842 Score: 0

Eternalcracked for me, since it emphasises the fact that our server is… a cracked server

#60843 Score: 0

Garnachos
    Participant

The reason it is wanting to be changed is that various websites such as planetminecraft will not let us advertise to get more members since it has cracked in the name, Also many premium players avoid our server since they have impressions of cracked servers being “bad”.

#60844 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

^ There you have it! now it would be better if you guys would calm down a little about the name being changed because I have seen a lot and I mean A LOT of arguing about the new name. Seriously dudes, calm down, it’s just a server name. 😛

#60849 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

I think EternalCracked is better just because I’ve played on this server for a loong time and can’t get used to EternalCraft.

#60852 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Ok people. please calm down. There is no need to do this. If it wernt for the new name, as garn said, many websites wouldnt have let us advertise. And tbh.. when i surveyed a bunch of premium players on whether or not theyd log in to a cracked server, the majority of them (90%) said no they would not

#60857 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

It’s just a vote no ones freaking out or getting angry its not like were a bunch of protester’s trying to change born’s mind.

#60859 Score: 0

I want a REVOLUTION

#60869 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

I like EternalCracked better.

#61732 Score: 0

Spy
    Participant

Well, Born’s opinion gotta happen…..

@borncorp 😀

~Mizodaspy

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!