Eternal Craft ?? revive please!

Home Forums Prison Reports Eternal Craft ?? revive please!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

DerpPlaysMC
    Participant
    1 pt

come on guys owners and staffs? please come on many players still want to play EternalCraft! i still have my SErver list of EternalCraft Please! come on guys Owners? please revive it back but can u just reset all prestiges and all things please! come on Guys please come on i really want to play EternalCraft… please? @ClockSpeed @Borncorp and the other Owners PLEASE COME ON! i really want to cry PLEASE

#135986 Score: 0

DerpPlaysMC
    Participant
    1 pt

…. u have jobs i know u stop the EC about that… but when i want to host it when it was almost over of EC u wont u ignore me…

#135987 Score: 0

DerpPlaysMC
    Participant
    1 pt

i just wish EC is still on… i just want… my time back..it was like 9 months.. but its fine.. EC will always on my Memories..

#135988 Score: 0

DerpPlaysMC
    Participant
    1 pt

it was really cool… what do u feel if u think about Eternal Craft… me sad… come on Owners? please ;(

#135989 Score: 0

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

Okay Derp. I see you are really trying to bring back the memories. Which i can do. I have all the maps of prison EternalCraft, I have everything set up. But as a staff team. We have decided not to bring back EternalCraft as full EternalCraft. Because EternalCraft was a community and not a server.

Just let… EternalCraft have its honor

I can bring back EternalCraft prison to minecraft. For a fact i have all the maps, all the plugins, and a wonderful dedicated staff team. Just let us give EternalCraft its honor. The only thing that i will put into my server from EternalCraft is the warps. [A-L]

#135990 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Just fking let go.. It’s gone. Nothing will change that.

#135991 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Either A: This is publicity for Crazymicho’s server
    or B: You’re genuinely not getting the point. EC itself isn’t coming back. If you want to play the server that Crazymicho and all them are making, sure, go for it. If not, just stop expecting EC to come back.

#135996 Score: -1

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Just got to understand that EC is gone. 95% of it’s players have moved on to big and even better servers then EC ever was.

Just no saving it.

#135998 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

look derp you gotta stop making posts, forums rules still apply 😛

#136002 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

EC was great. I will always remember it and I am so sorry I wasn’t able to hold it longer. I appreciate you guys want more but I think my turn is over and its time for someone new to host a new server for you guys.

#136018 Score: 0

ByAli
    Participant

Plz After Open Eternal Craft I love Prison Very Love Plz <3

#136019 Score: 1

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm do you even read

View post on imgur.com

#136024 Score: 1

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

I really missed EC too, especially the Prison server. I still remember how I always think really hard on what new items should I put as the new monthly reward 😛
    But I think its already too late to revive it now. The play style is no longer popular, and it will be a waste to reopen a server just to be played by less than 10 people. We might be able to revive EC in the future, but with brand new styles and gameplays, popular ones, which will attract new people to come and join the community :)

#136026 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

See this is what I’m talking about^
    Dark, knows what to do. <3

#136030 Score: 1

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

In agreement with @_Integer_. If EC reopened as a completely different concept, I’d definitely come running back.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!