Error

Home Forums Survival General discussion Error

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  maxminoS 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

deasertman
    1 pt

Ehm, I’m not being able to join the server due to this:

Does anyone have any idea why it’s doing this? I tried updating my java, still doesn’t work. It would be great if someone could give me a solution. Thanks.

#50410 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

Check the logs for mc and see what the prob is. Other than that im not sure.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 5 months ago by  Trollson.
    #50412 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

Problem is I’m premium. The launcher closes and I can’t check the logs.

#50413 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

There should be an option to keep the launcher from auto closing. Try looking under edit profile.

#50414 Score: 0

MrThanos
    Participant

sorry deasertman i can not help you.I wish you find the problem.

#50417 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Well thats happend to me a lot before. I just spam the refresh button or try again later lol

#50419 Score: 0

Antares6
    Participant

Deasertm,here’s a tip:ALL logs are stored. I’m gonna show you an easy way to see the logs.
    1st step:Open minecraft,and try to go to the server.
    2nd step: If everything goes wrong,the error will be stored (i found out why i don’t have sounds just by checking the logs 😀 the texture pack decided to put an ivalid sounds.json in there D:)
    3rd step:CLOSE the launcher and minecraft and everything that is related.
    4th step: Go to your roaming folder (just get to the execute program,type %appdata5 and hit enter)
    5th step:Go to your logs folder (Example:http://imgur.com/cYeRSqu)
    6th step:It should look like this:http://imgur.com/Mop9fHw
    7th step: Double-click latest (may also be latest.txt ,it can be opened with any text editor,but prefer notepad) OR open another one of these with WINRAR and then the .txt file should appear.
    PS: Please use the first method in the 7th step,as it will show the latest log instead of old ones.
    PSS: If you don’t udnerstand the log,or can’t find errors,e-mail me the log. (my e-mail should be in my profile,and if it isn’t,wait a while,i’m updating it :D)
    PSSS: Spam e-mail me and your e-mail addres will be blocked and none of your e-mails will be read,instead,they will all go to the trash can.
    PSSSS:If you have any problems,just e-mail me.
    PSSSSS:I love to abuse these PS things xD

#50420 Score: 0

Antares6
    Participant

BTW,spam join can also work,but knowing how to see logs is ESSENTIAL.

#50459 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Close and reopen minecraft.
    Restart computer.
    Restart Router.

Choose either one .-.

#50475 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

Right so I could join the server fine this morning but now I’m getting the same error. When I was trying to join, I got “someerrorthingie: bit can’t be cast to fm”, and when I tried to join again it gave me that other error I posted above. The logs also dont say anything, it jsut says this:

[10:12:25 INFO]: Client> [10:12:25] [Client thread/INFO]: Connecting to mc.eternalcracked.com, 25565
    [10:12:43 INFO]: Client> [10:12:43] [Client thread/INFO]: Connecting to mc.eternalcracked.com, 25565

No error or nothing.
    Halp me pls
    @maxminoS I tried that, but, still nothing.

#50480 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Try the other EC IP

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!