Eradicate line-huggers, 2nd pluggin suggestion

Home Forums Prison Feedback Eradicate line-huggers, 2nd pluggin suggestion

This topic contains 17 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Yaseen20 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

DragonEngineer
    Participant

DarkKnightz17 told me that PVP Tag, the first suggested plugin to get rid of line-huggers, was not able to implement due to it being buggy.
    So here’s my second suggestion, called PvPManager
    http://www.spigotmc.org/resources/pvpmanager.845/
    Basically, when a player gets tagged for combat, those players cannot enter no-pvp zones, thereby preventing line-huggers from going back to non-pvp areas. I am not sure about whether there is the combat timer, ie how long it takes for you to be declared as “No longer in combat, you may log out”.
    Do try it. If it’s good, then try implement it on this prison server.

#89217 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I don’t like this plugin anymore, it could create arguments and a bad reputation for Prison, as some people don’t intend to pvp, and accidentally go into a pvp zone, therefore this plugin will create rages, and people might quit prison if they lose their things from it..

#89219 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

This seems like a good plugin for a place like factions, where it’s all about pvp. There’s gunna be that one guy, who’s gunna stand at the edge, sneak, and then shoot arrow, and move back. Or, there’s gunna be a guy who’s in a hard core fight, and he just enderpearls back into spawn to not die. If that’s stopped, then they can’t fight unfairly in facs. This plugin should be implemented :D.

#89224 Score: 0

Skeletor
    Blocked

I agree, I hate the people that want to come 2 feet out, I hit them once, then they cower back behind that damned blue line.
    If I can vote up for this plugin
    -Vote up

#89233 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

Would vote up if this were for Factions, I think it would be more appropriate there.

#117556 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

This had been a long-time ago thread, please close the topic, thanks

#117616 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Please close the topic, thanks

#117635 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

#CloseTheTopic

#117636 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

It’s a prison topic, I have no jurisdiction without permission from a Prison moderator.
    Sorry, but you’re gonna have to wait until a Prison mod can get on to close it.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by  megaseth.
    #118668 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Close the topic :/

#118679 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

melee49, I only have 1 topic to close. So let the mods close this before closing yours, thanks

#118680 Score: 0

Anonymous

I also have only 1 topic to close… (And another one i have given up on)

#119573 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Hi, please close the topic. Since this suggestion did not receive good response and had been inactive for a long time. Thanks

#132220 Score: 0

anonymous
    Blocked
    This reply has been marked as private.
    #132221 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Someone block that bot

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Eradicate line-huggers, 2nd pluggin suggestion’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!