Entity303

Home Forums Global Off topic Entity303

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Skipper7478 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

Ok… For a start I do know this is some crap like with the herobrine hoax but I do want to know more about this.
    I’ve read about this new herobrine type story called entity303 if you dont know it its basically an employee from mojang fired(as is told in the story we dont know if its true or not) that got mad at notch and decided to hack minecraft with the help of a group of hackers to gain revenge. It is told that entity303(as the name of the guy) deletes worlds, corrupts them, hacks into them and griefs them, corrupts your minecrafts code in order to bring chaos into your worlds and all that crazy stuff. Now, i’m part of a minecraft group in google + and I found this post “Entity303 real proof” about this guy claiming that the oak wooden block had been replaced by another one but only that single block was replaced by that texture, rest of blocks were normal. And then he said lots of crazy thing happened after. He had a picture of the tree. In the comments a guy said this:303 exists, but is an entity that, if removed, would delete minecraft, then it would come back at the most recent version. My friend has a high skill level at programming in Java. He copied minecraft’s programming into a separate program, made minor modifications, and he became entity 303 for roughly 10 minutes. Walking up to cows results in milk buckets dropping out of them nonstop. A player interacts with a world, but not the way 303 does. 303 makes minecraft function, so stop treating it like it’ll corrupt your minecraft. It is incapable of doing so. Delete 303, delete minecraft. You can’t have one without the other. End of text, I dont quite get what hes stating. What does he mean by he “became” entity303? Could you please expalin if you know?

Thank you.

#73298 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Betcha its hoax. Your saves are different from the latest version of Minecraft, so it wouldn’t matter much if you just fixed up the versions part, because your saves are only to store information about your world, so your game can use it later.

#73300 Score: 0

mod67 / MrPvr99
    Participant

What you mean by this ?
    This is just a story that made up by someone…

#73302 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

Rogue since ehat I read, it hacks your minecraft and corrupta your worlds. THAT IS DEFINETLEY HOAX. No one could that easy and disguise hack into local machines and destroy world files. Maybe he could corrupt your minewcraft by messing with your account settings or some crap like that but he must have lot of knowledge in order to do that. Well, of the sotry is true he was an employee at mojang so he must know how to “hack your minecraft” that way…

#73303 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

Mod I said at the start of the topic this is some stupid crap like the herobrine hoax, im informimg people becuase its alwways good to know things and asking if someones understands clearly what the guy on g+ was saying by becoming entity303 and that it is vital for mc to run.

#73305 Score: 0

mod67 / MrPvr99
    Participant

Oh lol , sorry XD
    You may forgive me ? :3 , science it is night , I forget everything :3
    Good night

#73306 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

Lol ofc I do. Everybody makes mistakes(even more when its night time and they are tired :3) Gud night.

#73308 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

Picture of the guy claiming to have been “hacked” by entity303:

Note: Yes, it is minecraft PE. It is known that most of these encounters occur in PE. There are some in PC but, you can tell theyre fake:

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by  Skipper7478.
    #73315 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

You know you can chat in MC PE right? So a guy must’ve basically made than acc name and started trolling his new-to-game friend. But he could’ve thought it was real and made screens.

#73316 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

Wait dammit my bad those are PE too. Yeah, ik you can chat in PE, and you can set own names too so its clear its fake. And im interested if you can crack the “he became entity303 for roughly 10 minutes” thing :/

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!