EC Survival land

Home Forums Survival General discussion EC Survival land

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Psycho9 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

lol
    Blocked

So I checked out the EC survival dynamic map. All I saw was around 70%-80%
    of the land was claimed. So I thought about it:

Will EC ever create more land for EC Survival?If so, when will this happen?How much land will be given?

~DarkDelta

#57510 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

I herd from skills awile ago that they might make a 2nd survival server.. idk if this is still accurate.

#57512 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

Hopefully they keep extending bit by bit since I’d have to agree with you on that DarkDelta. However I wish also that the wild world is updated a bit more frequently since that is the prime place for items at the moment.

#57517 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

There is still enough land for you to build ur town on.

#57519 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

takoballball: Not as much as you think, sooner or later you will barely have a chance to start a town and will only have the choice of joining one.

#57520 Score: 0

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

This is something I’ve thought about for a while, the main problem is the towns that are inactive.

The ease of getting gold with automatic farms in the past months has made all these little towns appear, the owners log on for 2 or 3 days, build a town, put a kajillion dollars in the bank to keep it active forever and then never play again. These ones have no good builds in them and should be edited back to wilderness and abandoned after a month of inactivity.

Then there’s the super-massive towns that have become inactive over time (I live in one) these should not be destroyed, as much hard work has been put into them. I was thinking maybe we could have like a museum server where the good towns go, but then it probably wouldn’t get much traffic, and a server that no one can really do anything on is kind of a waste of hardware.

Heh, maybe move the massive towns to the end, plenty of space there.

#57521 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

ADCKnight: Yea exactly but then again it will be a struggle to clean up all the towns leftovers.

#57522 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

We need changes….

#57537 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

I have been flirting with the idea of expanding the world. I would have to make a test by expanding it and see how the server behaves. If the expansion generates lag I would have to retract it back. Im just trying to figure out a way people can explore that area without building/town making permission. Another thing is that we could make a 2nd survival server, I have the system set up so people can use a backpack to get stuff from one server to the other, what do you guys think?

#57542 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

What I think of making more spaces is not a good idea. And the best thing to make more lands is to make upkeeps more expensive, which is confusing since members want more lands, but when the mods made it more expensive, THERE WERE RIOTS!

#57576 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

borncorp: I’d be fine with it as long as it doesn’t create lag for the server, I’m completely for the idea.

#57634 Score: 0

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

If I get any spare time after work, I’ll fly around the map to get a list of towns that are abandoned, specifically ones that never got sponged during the previous wilderness wipe yet are still claimed, I think I’ve seen two or three at least. Considering that no one has complained about those towns already being wiped, might as well get admin to force abandon them anyway, to free up some land.

#57636 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

Thanks ADCKnight! Now if they could make the inactive town land back to natural.

#57637 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

Cant do much for abandoned town unless like adck says the town has been wiped as it wasnt sponged. If the town has tons of building like inksacville then can’t really clear it cause the mayor might have placed tons of money in there and maybe returning some time later but when he returns and asks where the town is at, are you gonna answer for it?

#57641 Score: 0

Psycho9
    Participant

I think there should be a limit on the amount of towns in the server, There are just way too many and not enough people.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!