EC Prison Weapons?

Home Forums Prison Off Topic EC Prison Weapons?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

DerpPlaysMC
    Participant
    1 pt

Hello Everyone im gonna make a EternalPrison i just need the EC Prison if u can remember it will be wonderful example:
    NAME:Rank L c4
    Ammo:5
    Crafting: — TNT —
    TNT 399 TNT
    — TNT —
    i dont remember how to craft it so im gonna use my own ideas to craft some
    Ok Like that,if u can remember some of EC prison weapons can u put it here? in the Topic? it will be Wonderful and helpful 😀 and this is for Borncorp

Dear Borncorp
    Date Wrote:4/8/2017
    I volunteer to Host EC im good at Anything,Even on Fixing Bugs and etc..
    I’m a Trainee of being a Developer if u can trust me to host EC it will be lovely
    if the Server is Deleted for “not Renewing per month” then EC is gone all the
    memories and files.All i can Think is how many players loved EC,i’m Kinda
    Not Busy this year,The School Havent Start i wish u can read this within School..
    If u can Reply That would be Lovely.. and thank you i know i’m just new on EC
    im just new to EC like 8 months or idk if my grammar is bad im sorry im not
    American,Im Pinoy i know many players Reported me for Hacks,i dont use Hacks
    Anyway…
    The End…

#137250 Score: 0

DerpPlaysMC
    Participant
    1 pt

NAME:Rank L c4
    Ammo:5
    Crafting:
    — TNT —
    TNT 399 TNT
    — TNT —
    399 is NetherStar Rank L Weapons need NEtherStars P.S if u dont know what is the Crafting its ok just put —

#137251 Score: 0

DerpPlaysMC
    Participant
    1 pt

i forgot to add Lore :v
    example
    Lore :
    Damage 5
    Type C4
    Rank L

#137252 Score: 0

DerpPlaysMC
    Participant
    1 pt
    #137253 Score: -2

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

Derp, It is very nice that you’re doing EternalCraft Prison again, however, O’ve you need to talk to me or Rogue!

EternalCraft is already re-reborned. That’s why you need to talk to me (Pr Owner), or Rogue (EC Owner)!

Have a nice day!

#137254 Score: 3

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Micho, if he wants to make his own variant of the server, just let him.
    All the servers that have come out of EC since it died don’t have the same feel as the original did, so if someone else wants to try, just fuck off and let them try.

#137255 Score: 2

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

Im not someone who usually says something, but crazymicho, fuck off. Do you see a link to your crappy server on this website? No? Then nobody needs to talk to you. You have no power here.

#137256 Score: 0

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

Okay, I see I see. I am also trying to offer him something to see what he did, maybe he can help us or something.. I am sure you won’t call “A-L Darts, Cures, and mark of deaths” OG enough

#137257 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Not gonna lie…. I agree with Xav & Oreo on this one… It’s best to let the guy do his own thing you know? It never will be the same feel as EC once was. Hell, people went far to the point in making a off brand of EC and look where that got them…

No where… The servers that did open up went down super fast and now we’re left alone with Chris server, that rarely anybody plays anymore lol. Not saying Derp server will just BOOM THE FUCK UP! But it seems like the kid really wants to host it so let em do it then.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by  2Federal.
    #137261 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

micho hasn’t fucked off since the summer of 69 since he joined this shit server… jk but for real this no name fuck tard’s server is going to be shit (<—- micho) derp you go make your server and you make it shine boi!

#137262 Score: 0

joshgallas10141
    Participant

who is a server developer here for eternal?

#137263 Score: 0

DerpPlaysMC
    Participant
    1 pt

crazymicho im expert at crackshot if u are asking to let me join urs its ok but the problem u might scam me that is why im making my own server and im 50% sure that borncorp’s EC files are gone or not but im still building my own EP all im needing is some of the plugins so i can host quick

#137264 Score: 0

DerpPlaysMC
    Participant
    1 pt

and 1 more why should i talk to the ec prison owner and ec owner? i dont have bussiness with them my server is EP – EternalPrison
    if u are saying u cant host without u what happened on ur server? did it stop for no donations? or maybe ur still looking for some developers? that is ok just study and host ur server back its like i seen its true color u should get a semi job to host your server

#137266 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

There may have been a misunderstanding, as we do not have any problems with hosting or money, since it would be quite difficult to run a dedicated machine without money, and we wouldn’t be slating updates for the future if we didn’t have money to continue.

Anyways, good luck on Eternal Prison DerpPlaysMC, you’ll need it.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by  Rogue_Art.
    #137268 Score: 0

Crawford
    Participant

When The Server On ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!