Ec is having a Chrisis

Home Forums Survival General discussion Ec is having a Chrisis

This topic contains 16 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  thegamer2145 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

10salamanders
    Participant

1st people are getting hacked

2nd we are worried about 1.7

3rd ec has a lot of lag. :( :(

#46094 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

Agree with 1st one, 2nd i dunno whats there to worry maybe plugins? And i agree with the 3rd one. Hopefully 1.7 will fix it :D. Lets have trust in da mods
    -Once_Upon-

#46098 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

I really hate these times.. its happend before and its happening again

#46099 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Cheesy/Zev said that the lag is horrible coz of the plugins and the sponges in survival..and they say that it will be better when the server update to 1.7..some plugins will be uninstall..idk if this is true but yeah

-Cheesy/Zev Said That lol

#46100 Score: 0

Claustofobia
    Participant

Some people don’t like changes, so get used to them. Like the f*cking annoying stupid Google+ thing in YouTube.

#46101 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

toni303 ik of a way to get rid of g+ :3

#46104 Score: 0

Claustofobia
    Participant

#46110 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Guys I can pretty much answer that 1.7.1/1.7.2 is going to be a bad situation because of this. 1. States that there are many hackers, I believe that there are very small amount of players in epicman1248’s server. And he is raising an army. 2. We should be worried about 1.7.1/1.7.2 because of the red flowers, if roses are going to be removed from the game, what will be the left of them, and 1.7.1/1.7.2 has too much things in game… like WAAAY too much so it may worsen lag. 3. All the lag that’s coming from are the sponges, these sponges have an attribute of protection, what you are experiencing is this, if you are in Dynamic Maps, you can see the attribute of the sponges completely lagging the map out so much that it either crashes or you can barely use it. So the lag should be fine after 1.7.1/1.7.2

#46115 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

1- Thats crap
    2- Thats crap but theres no reason
    3- Thats crap

:3

#46138 Score: 0

Red flowers aren’t gonna be removed. They’re still gonna be there, with just a different name (poppy). Same with other flowers.

#46153 Score: 0

kuby22
    Participant

I agree with 1 and 3 but not with the second 1

#46169 Score: 0

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

From the title I though it would be a thread about a problem with a guy named ‘Chris’

Don’t they teach you kids how to spell in school anymore? There’s no ‘H’ in crisis.

Also, on topic, there’s always going to be people who freak out about every single thing and overreact like the world is exploding.

#46187 Score: 0

Woggy_Moggs
    Participant

Well, all you need is just wait till the update. You appear to be troubled , But how about the mods . We have to cope with lag and also maintain order in the server. I hope you would understand.
    ~CheesyMoggs (Cr mod)

#46189 Score: 0

Zevguns
    Participant

1. Check the IP of the hacked player, ban the hacker like always.

2. 1.7 should be updated and the perhaps the new world can reduce lag. I’m not that worried, just make sure that everyone updates their launcher.

3. If the sponges are causing lag then…
    null

#46197 Score: 0

Lucas0alves
    Participant

1. Ok, thats true, But if your hacked, just change your password (Idk Ask a mod)
    2. DON’T WORRY! JUST believe in BORN!

3. VERY TRUE! Born Fix this please….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!