EC Events – Suggestion time! ;)

Home Forums Survival Plugin Request / Discussion EC Events – Suggestion time! ;)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Skipper7478 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

GrassFae
    Participant

Hi all! Today I want to ask you guys for your great suggestions and ideas cause lately its been mob party after mob party, trivia after trivia and then we had hotfoot which was fun but now I think some suggestions for new events and make it as fun sounding as possible, and as original as possible and not to complicated to the extend where it takes hours to prepare :p thank you for your time and please don’t spam this just edit your post! ^-^

#57376 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

A racing event. There are horses with armor, and they are on a course. The goal is basically one of two: Either you try to knock your enemy out so that you can get ahead of them or slow them down, ORRR You have to ride your horse as fast as you can and get to the finish line. The contestants will basically be given a temporary horse, a few weapons, and then they will start the race. During the race, there will be drops on the track, which are better weapons, which can be used to hurt other players so that they can’t succeed. The course will have traps and obstacles so it isn’t just a run straight race.

#57377 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

Ultra Hard Core has always been one of my favorites, but if you don’t want to go to an extreme:

Build my thing, PVP events, mazes that unlock prizes, paintball event.

Out of all those one of my favorites will probably be 1v1 PVP events that go on to different championships.

#57378 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Uhc would be a good idea delta.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by  Xavier3479. Reason: Deleted msg
    • This reply was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by  Xavier3479. Reason: Actuall suggestion
    #57383 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

What’s UHC?

What about we have a huge fist fight with no armor match and the games would be like this: Let’s say we have 8 people on the server. there would be 4 2v2 matches then the 2 winners of the 4 2v2 matches fight which is the Championship and whoever wins the championship wins the prize. I did this with a really small amount but it could be up to as many 2v2 matches as you want.

It’s recommended if there’s alot of people on

#57420 Score: 0

MikeShinoda15
    Participant

@PirateBooty UHC is a hardcore survival but your health doent regen by it self (gamerule naturalRegeneration false) you will need gold apples/ or potions but regen potions is not allowed, i think if this will be an event, we should nerf strength 2 potions because its too OP,

BTW i vote UHC too

#57454 Score: 0

FuriousKnight
    Participant

Well.. I suggest run from the beast 😀
    So, one person being the beast (maybe the mod that hosting the event that time), the beast will have a diamond sword and full diamond armors, or maybe a bow too. His goal is to kill all the players. If all the players are killed, there will be no winner. And the other players must survive with no armors and weapon. They must run through many parkours and another challenges when the beast is chasing them (there must be a lot of traps in the map so the players can be killed by the trap as well). Their goal is to get to the end of the map and get a sharpness V diamond sword, a normal diamond sword, and 1 set of full diamond armors to kill the beast (the stuffs are put in 1 chest). There will be only 1 set of diamond armors and 1 sharpness V diamond sword, and 1 normal diamond sword. So, teamwork is important here. They can decide if only 1 person should wear all the stuffs and defeat the beast, or they can give out the set to some players and defeat the beast together. But the beast can also pass all the players in the way and just get to the end of the map to get the stuffs before the players and kill all players with that. So the players that survived until the beast get killed will be the winners. The fun part is players can hit each other too and make them fall from the parkour and get killed by the beast. So, maybe the prize must be divided depending on the winners. (Ex: the total prize is $100000, but there are 2 winners, so it will be $50000 for each player).
    The beast will be released 15 seconds after the players start to run.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by  FuriousKnight.
    • This reply was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by  FuriousKnight.
    #57457 Score: 0

IDK if there’s already an idea like this, but here it is: a labyrinth.

One big-butt maze, with wide hallways, some parts underground, some parts overground, some parts closed, some parts open, some parts with chests full of diamonds, some parts with 2 withers (but no griefing), some parts with 1 creeper, some parts with 30 wither skeletons with diamond armor. Find the exit, which might be anywhere. Rules are up to the mods, so if they want every player to have 5 hearts of life only, no problem.

#57465 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

snowball/egg throwing parkour competition (unlimited egg/snowball) and tons of parkour fightz 😀 no pvp tho

#57500 Score: 0

randomguy020
    Participant

Parkour
    (Only beacause I’m pretty good at it :P)
    Or maybe more PvP events. a lot of people like em too.

#57693 Score: 0

Antares6
    Participant

I suggest death run. It could be something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNgyDxzJfAk
    It sounds fun. 😛
    The moderators could be the Death thingies and the winner should get some kind of prize.

#58904 Score: 0

GrassFae
    Participant

Okie thank you all for your suggestions!! 😉 I think I’ll bump this once and get more ideas to put more fun into EC! ^-^
    Ps. Just list whatever you feel that you think will be fun because it doesn’t matter if its bad because to me there’s no such thing as a dumb idea!

• This reply was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by  GrassFae. Reason: added the ps part :)
    #58909 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

Box PVP.
    All players that want to participate will be trapped in a 16×16 square(more or less) with no items but 5 steaks and a wood sword. They will have to kill each other. After maybe we could make the box smaller and smaller and the one who has survived till the end the most times gets a price, if two players have the same points they’ll have to PVP. The one who wins of them two is the winner. Also whenever the level(box size) we should give them new items like maybe in the smallest box a stone sword or something like that, just to make it a little harder and a little easier.

-Skipper7478

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!