EC Arena Lobby

Home Forums Minigames Map Sharing EC Arena Lobby

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Claustofobia 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Zevguns
    Participant

As you may have heard, EC Arenas are going to add some more minigames and a brand new lobby. So I made this lobby by myself to replace the current lobby. I hope you like it. Its bigger, better and has space for more arenas in the future!
    http://imgur.com/a/6Bese
    Regards,
    Arenas Moderator Zevguns.

#27884 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

Looks great :). Are we also going to increase the capacity of players in arena?

#27886 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

it looks good but maybe you should add something more in the walls? Instead of glow stone and gold? Idk maybe im just being too critic but maybe people would get sick of yellow? lol (everything else looks great :D)

• This reply was modified 10 years, 9 months ago by  PirateBooty.
    #28003 Score: 0

Zevguns
    Participant

We are expecting to increase the Max amount of players on arenas and reduce lag. The parkour will be a little more harder and there is space for more Hunger Games arenas and the map allows a bigger area for Spleef/CTF/Paintball etc. to be added! Omega has already added a few more plugins and they have been tested successfully. So if any head mods from any of the EC servers see this, remember to leave a comment or tell the others! 😀
    Hope you look forward to this!
    Regards,
    Arenas Moderator Zevguns.

#28168 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

I like It SO VOTE UP

#28316 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

It looks nice, but it sort of looks like the current lobby. I would like a bigger one, like yours, but if we want to replace it, at least we need something new, a new.. theme perhaps?

#28417 Score: 0

Zevguns
    Participant

The thing is, I thought that maybe Garn/Omega wanted the new lobby to be the same theme as the current one. But if you guys really want, Ill go ahead and change the theme of the lobby.

#28425 Score: 0

ASTOGaming
    Participant

Hmmm…. It’s just a BOX…
    It’s too…..bland….
    I’m not giving this a vote up (sorry) since the old lobby is better.

#28427 Score: 0

Zevguns
    Participant

Ok! Thx for your comment ASTO. :) Ill change the theme and make it spherical or something.
    Regards,
    Zevguns.

#28428 Score: 0

Bongo
    Participant

Hello there,

Nice idea, but like Astro said its kinda boring. Its just a box with (to) birhgt walls. Maybe you can work some of the minigames into the design.

Greets

#28429 Score: 0

Claustofobia
    Participant

Maybe you can make a castle based?

#28430 Score: 0

Zevguns
    Participant

Castle based? :/ mhm…
    Good idea but I’ll need to make another map for that 😛
    You’re right bongo, I guess I can use some minigames as backgrounds!
    Thx for the ideas!
    Regards,
    Zevguns.

#28432 Score: 0

Claustofobia
    Participant

Remember the SS map I made? The EternalCracked based? Maybe these pictures will give you some ideas (SOME). http://imgur.com/a/JbFyN

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!