Easy Money

Home Forums Prison Feedback Easy Money

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  igra2002 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

DoctorPato
    Participant

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/minejobs/ We need this plugin so ranking up is easier and not a pain in the bootytational places :)

#71423 Score: 0

DoctorPato
    Participant

just put it in the plugins folder and voila

#71424 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

I think this would be too op/too hard. Let’s say you got the destroyer or bulldozer job or whatever its called, that’d make it insanely hard to destroy one of those skyscrapers without going broke or going to negative money. If there is no bulldozer job, I could set up a chunk mine, get some god tools, put on haste 2, and I can instantly mine stone, gravel, dirt, anything except for ores.

#71425 Score: 0

AgentLOLz_
    Participant

Rogue is right . It’s too op… You will rank up too fast . Unless people want to increase rank up price :3 . Well sorry 😐

#71426 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Also on a side note, if placing cobblestone, dirt, or wood gave them money. I bet people would buy embassies and plots just to spam as much cobblestone, dirt, and wood on them to get as much as cash as possible, and then ambandon that plot/embassy and join another town.

#71447 Score: 0

DoctorPato
    Participant

it actually doesnt the plugin recognises if you already mined a block and im talking about the jobs appropiate for PRISON and im fine to increase the rank prices by 4-8K. Who doesn’t want OP stuff in their server? that draws away players. And prison has about 0-15 people on and 0-1 moderators.See my point?Gets more players and more fun for the people.Im actually thinking about quitting on EC because it isn’t really unique for the plugins it has.
    😐 yes quitting

#71840 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

well idk i have seen no prison with this plugin, i think we just need more people to enter the prison server

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!