Dynamic Map

Home Forums Survival Bug/Glitch Report Dynamic Map

This topic contains 18 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Beretta3 9 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

Come on already mods, its been too long. Dynmap is an easy fix guys just fix it already -.- there have been many times that Ive needed it but it doesnt work on the website.

#103438 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

GG trawlsun AKA legend. @DynamicMap y u no work buddy y

#103442 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

@trollson
    You was a headmod in all servers in EC. So you should know better to not rush the mods
    We are not out of school yet so they are super busy with irl stuff, school.
    Etc and etc
    Yeah it may have been gone for so time now but that is not a big prob at hand.
    Maybe they didn’t really get the time to come and fix this for real.

#103453 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

They didn’t have the time? Are you serious? Ill give it to them that it might of not been one of their higher points when the “hacking” happened, but its time has come. We aren’t rushing them when its been over 3 months, its simply a reminder…

#103454 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Tavon but why you gotta be so rude?
    Dont you know his human too?
    Why you gotta be so rude?

#103456 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Humans can only do so much, but really, if we truly had “awesome” mods we wouldn’t have waited 3 months for a dam shop..

#103459 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

As wave said “You don’t rush art” 😉

#103464 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts
    #103466 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Actually, we’ll do it ASAP. The problem was that we didn’t notice that dynmaps was down in the first place. 3 out of the 5 mod ranks can teleport to any location they want, so if I want to find out where a player is, I could just teleport to them. The odd thing is that no one reported this to us!

@tavon1924 Can you please not act like a mod? We are not THAT busy, I mean, if you can’t spare 5 or 10 minutes to set up dynmaps, then really, I think that mod should be demoted. Also, if Trollson was an ex-global headmod, then we should respect his advice.

Hopefully we’ll get dynmaps working soon. I just wish that we were alerted sooner. Thanks for the reminder, anyways.

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by  Rogue_Art.
    #103467 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Sorry.

#103469 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Rogue, beretta actually already made this EXACT same topic 1 month ago, and it wasn’t a “priority” So you were alerted to it, but you kinda put it off.. Not to be disrespectful but it’s legit..

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #103473 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant
    #103475 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

Yeah and since im ex headmod i also know that very often mods choose to just run around and punch stuff rather than actually do something. They arent busy. Its just what they choose to spend their time on.

#103477 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

But DynMap isn’t art. It’s a god damn plugin that takes a day to fix. not even

#103481 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Hm lets see, before they call themselves “not robots” because human beings are capable of doing this and managing school:

-Shop: Delayed by 2 3/4 months, and when it finally does get replaced, a crappy thing that can’t even buy 64 at a time..

-MobArena: Could’ve been fixed and rebuilt in ONE day, and classes could be gradually restored..

-Cacti duplicating glitch: Again, could’ve been fixed in a day, if Trollson did it in mere minutes, there’s no reason another HeadMod cant..

-Iron farms: Could’ve ALSO been fixed in one day. I mean, this is why the server’s economy is collapsing, every farm but melon is gone.. And there are NO public farms advertised.. There are a few public ones, but people don’t know about them.

-Many glitch-bans: There have been MANY ban-hammers, etc etc in the past few months and nobody even pays attention to them..

-Annoying noobs who spam getting unbanned: This is the ultimate problem.. I’m not naming a name, but someone a while back harassed wither and spammed the forums, and yet someone said “Unbanned”

These are all the problems that happen I think? I don’t give a (censored) because of:

-School
    -I have nowhere else to go if I actually left EC
    -To be honest, these problems are causing the relationship between the mods and members to fall apart.. That’s part of why I want to become a mod, because I can be active and not get pulled away by school.. Okay, goodbye, gonna eat breakfast.

Ps: No disrespect was meant in this, I’m simply trying to jumpstart some people so we can prevail as a legend once again!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!