Dungeon in MG by:own7ge :))

Home Forums Minigames Map Sharing Dungeon in MG by:own7ge :))

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  igra2002 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Own7ge
    Participant

I got an idea for MG I have an idea about a map with a dungeon including some levels … What i mean is do /warp dungeon or whatever command… After that they give you a dungeon ring. The dungeon ring is sued to enter the dungeon. Then you can be as a group of a team or one man. That you go through doors and kill kinds of Mobs. Mobs are determined by the level. The armor should be given and while you go through the maze and open the doors and avoiding traps then kill the Mob king you will be teleported to the next level with the party you are in. Anyways I thought of this as a gr8 IDEA for Prison or MG, but probably MG cause its a game that would be nice. Also maybe as a reward of finishing every level your name will be placed as top 10 of the people who completed this level. so say I am on lvl 23 and John is on lvl 22 I go as number 1 and John goes as number 2. This is what I thought randomly before I go to sleep, but I have given it some thought. if MG Mods are interested I will tell you the whole entire idea. Btw for every level you finish you might be rewarded with something on /is or something I don’t know what it is for that. Thank you for reading.

To all MG Mods I will help in making the map I have the ideas in my mind. If you want to make it by yourself its okay, but I am happy to help if you need anything. There could also be an MG shop. I have chosen to think it would most fit into MG if it doesn’t I will suggest it to Prison Mods. So I think it will be a success and many people will love it ! If you are with me Vote up. If you have a different opinion Vote down. :) IN both cases state you’re reasoning .

#87015 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Well this is a Great Idea! Vote up over here!

#87028 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

When I see the word ring: ‘Lord Of The Rings’?!

#87041 Score: 0

FuriousKnight
    Participant

I love your idea. We will see if we can implement it in Minigames. Thanks for the suggestion :)

#87075 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

No Problem :) I also suggest having a shop in for that server so you can buy things to use for dungeon …

#87138 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

Guys for the ring it can be the tripwire hook :) That allows you to enter the dungeoneering room

#87139 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

^ Normally economy’s gonna be implemented in MG 3.0 :)

Vote up! Sounds like a better version of Mob Arena! Hope this will be added 😀

~Drumming Dice {DD}

#87141 Score: 0

15spike
    Participant

Vote Up! Get in touch with me own7ge on skype XD lelz, that kinda looked like what a mod would say, so basically what I’m trying to say is, we can discuss this further :)

#87147 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

okay, guys I have made the spawn area for the dungeon as to go on to levels, but unfortunately to make the levels and to take suggestions from the MG Mods and to fix everything… It will take a while, but I hope it will soon be done 15spike I have no skype :( I will make one in Christmas :)… So to all MG Mods I have made the spawn area if you want the pictures of it I will send it … You can fix or change whatever you want… :)) I just hope everyone gets to play this game of dungeoneering. If you want to make a different one it is Okay with me :).

#89299 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Bump for my pal

#89372 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

VOTE UP! i really like the idea

#89373 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

I vote up for this idea 😀

Minigames Moderator
    ChillzKillz99

#89884 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Bump for my pal again

#89887 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Working on it

Getting approval

#89888 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

Thanks Ander :) Already Built everything including level with my bro xZero_Strike :)) Hope you guys enjoy it if it’s added :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!