Drkunit's Second Ban Appeal..

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal Drkunit's Second Ban Appeal..

This topic contains 26 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  ButterNinja8 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

drkunit
    Participant

I’m banned for trickery somehow and just got done my 24 hour ban this is getting ridiculous because I’m getting banned for no reason now this is pure hatred towards me I did nothing wrong .

-Drkunit

#19871 Score: 0

theroyalnickster111
    Participant

I vote up! Drk is a very good friend.

#19872 Score: 0

Nhu
    Participant
    -1 pt

Did nothing wrong? When i was afk, you decided to go alert the gold ore branch and lied to me saying that you were ‘stairwaying’ back to the surface then decided to go back down. I checked the times on the mined blocks and 2 of the blocks that formed the stairway was broken the day I was talking to you. First offence, xray; second, trying to fool me into thinking you was not xraying.

#19873 Score: 0

drkunit
    Participant

Someone who has x-ray wouldn’t come back and fight for their stuff back and you wouldn’t let me explain you just said “No case closed”

#19874 Score: 0

Nhu
    Participant
    -1 pt

Expain the rest of your ‘story’ then.

#19875 Score: 0

drkunit
    Participant

Its hard because I cant show you what I did but the basic of it was i broke 2 blocks because when you use a wood pickaxe you place a block then right click and when you said i mined a ore i would put cobble there then right click. And the staircase if you look there’s still a staircase under those blocks.

#19938 Score: 0

Nhu
    Participant
    -1 pt

This is from the mine: http://imgur.com/7QETWko,MAv7jNE#0

The second picture is suppose to be first. You told me that you were stairwaying up. From the day that chu was mining (first picture, 4/12), it was flat, not a stair. The day I talked to you about this (second picture, 4/14), chu broke a block.

#19939 Score: 0

drkunit
    Participant

The proof shows i took on cobble which i did for the ores you told me i dug and this was a couple of days ago I cant be exact what we were doing there but it was not for the gold

#19945 Score: 0

Nhu
    Participant
    -1 pt

There was about 5-7 ore veins that chu happened to find by using a single path, if this isn’t xray, idk what is.

#19953 Score: 0

drkunit
    Participant

You said half of them didn’t even count because i dug a straight path for a while  and the rest i turned off and found something of value well you could call that luck.

#19955 Score: 0

XxBEARxX
    Participant

Im not sure This might be stupid lol but Im pretty sure x-ray does not let you see any other ore except diamond and iron. So if he was x-raying I would love to know how he found gold while x-raying.

#19959 Score: 0

PigsWillFly69
    Blocked

xray shows you all ores xxBearxx

#19962 Score: 0

F in the chat for Kobe
    Participant
    4 pts

Xray, as Pigsy said, shows all ores, or it can be used to find specific ores.

#19990 Score: 0

drkunit
    Participant

Just to point something out,I have been on the server since September and have not gotten into trouble ONCE until now,why now?

#19992 Score: 0

Nhu
    Participant
    -1 pt

That’s a you question, also I did not say that  was I disregarding half of the ores, only that 1 emerald.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!