dr4gon1234's Prison Moderator Application

Home Forums Prison Mod Applications dr4gon1234's Prison Moderator Application

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Xavier3479 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

dr4gon1234
    Participant

In Game Name Used: dr4gon1234, FireHelDemon( my brother), badguy123( my cousin)
    How often are you online:3 hours everyday, but now it’s summer so i can online 19/24 hours everyday.
    Experience: I played 3-4 prison servers and I played so much on it that I got to free without donating. I played On EC prison server so much so i know 90% all of the commands.
    Why You want to be a Mod: I believe should I have what it truly takes to become a Mod. As an experienced Mod , I know how to deal with players that are breaking the rules. I have great knowledge of all the commands and I never abuse my commands , even if I do get angry with players.If a player asks me for help, I wouldn’t ignore the player and continue pvping, I would quickly reply to his message and try to help him out as much as possible. If I can’t find the answer to the players question, I would be sure to message another moderator to help the player out. Also i want to make EC Prison server better because EC prison server is quite bored i think. I want to make it better by building stuff, make another things so people won’t get bored anymore.

#67994 Score: 0

dr4gon1234
    Participant

Please vote! I really need it

#67997 Score: 0

HeroHex
    Participant

Dont Ask For Votes on the webchat. If people think you deserve to be moderater then they will vote, if there unsure they wont vote

#67998 Score: 0

HeroHex
    Participant

Add me on skype

#68003 Score: 0

GodProxy
    Participant

Vote middle –> down….
    -Asking people to vote for you

#68005 Score: 0

dr4gon1234
    Participant

Ok I’m sr I’m just little bit too exciting!

#68006 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

VOTE DOWN sorry your being too desperate, which is one of the rules in my mod add book of rules: no asking peeps to vote up for you

#68035 Score: 0

SkyMasterYL
    Participant

Being to assuming is not good for a Moderator
    You should always Be cool
    as you stated you wont get mad easily
    As I know we need
    Cool Headed Mods and Mods that can Wait for a long time or Patient
    Im Gonna do
    -1 vote down

#77753 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Inactive. Denied.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘dr4gon1234's Prison Moderator Application’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!