Donor's using /Fly command in pvp

Home Forums Survival Player Commands / Admin Commands Donor's using /Fly command in pvp

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  ButterNinja8 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

HellaFushJDM
    Participant

Ive Seen some donors using the /fly command to pvp i think its not fair! all they do is go up to high places and use a bow to kill us (donors ive seen doing it, Lolzshell ShadowBeats)

#17434 Score: 0

Chibichuba
    Participant

I will look into this, thank you for reporting it.

#17437 Score: 0

HellaFushJDM
    Participant

no problem!

#17440 Score: 0

XxBEARxX
    Participant

Yes, I feel the same way but I can tell you almost 5 people that do it. I don’t know there exact names but this will give you at least a hint on it. names: Xavier, DTR, Nicholastraise, wither, plus a few more i just can’t think of the names right now.

#17462 Score: 0

Killzone569
    Participant

I agree with HellaFushJDM the other day i was teaming with TheSman we saw ShadowBeatz was crossed the line so me and TheSman decide to go and try to kill him However, when we started to attack him he took his bow and shot us and then Flew up in the sky I just dont think that is fair me and TheSman were looking forward to the loots but then he Just FLEW AWAY

#17882 Score: 0

doom_w0lf
    Participant

so i guess nicholas didnt hear me when i said fly pvp isnt allowed. i’ll tell him again when he comes on 😛

#17889 Score: 0

PigsWillFly69
    Blocked

Ive already requested Nicholastriase loses /fly. Will have to remind mods asap

#17900 Score: 0

kusher321
    Participant

I agree. I’ve seen LOADS of donors abusing the /fly command. Can you make a sort of command for when a donor enters the pvp arena the fly command is disabled until he leaves the arena.

-kusher321

#24603 Score: 0

Macomatic
    Participant

Ive seen it happening. There were a ton of noobs at the pvp hill and Xavier flys with enchanted diamond armor over us.

#29368 Score: 0

ButterNinja8
    Participant

Tea well the no fly pvp rule is now made so no worries members

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!