Donor Suggestion

Home Forums Survival Plugin Request / Discussion Donor Suggestion

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

Even though I don’t play often, every now and then I think of EC and have an idea.

I’ve seen this on one or two servers that use donors bonuses like ours before, and I thought it would work well here as well.
    It would be a $1 USD or maybe $2 USD donation, that would unlock a server-wide present; like some sort of 10 minute buff for mining speed, or 1 free firework, or a dyed leather hat renamed “Party Hat” or something similar for everyone who’s online at the time.
    In other words a random vanity present for people who are online, and some sort of server wide message saying something stupid like “PlayerName has purchased a server-wide present! ENJOY!!!”

I just thought it would be a good addition.

People may not know this, but I used to buy other peoples donor ranks for them as presents, I’m sure I’m not the only generous person out there too.

• This topic was modified 10 years ago by  ADCKnight.
    #63444 Score: 0

Reaperr_
    Participant

That sounds like something that would be fun to have on the server. I would definitely take part in something like this even though it might just be random little gifts for everyone online on the server.

You Have Reap’s Approval (hehe)

#63446 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Well I think it isnt a bad idea, but I dont think there are so much generous donors here 😛

#63448 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

Um what about havin like fireworks around players when someone donates? It wil be cool to have effects when someone donates

#63453 Score: 0

If something like that is implemented on the server, I bet Xav would buy it every minute or so xD

#63460 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

Thanks in advance xavier xD

#63464 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Really richard? .-. Anyways this does sound like something fun that may be implemented. We’ll see.

#63469 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Great idea. Maybe a firework that when launched it broadcasts a congratulation message would be awesome.

#63471 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

Bro, have you seen me XD?!

#63484 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Good idea.. But, can’t it be like when you donate 1$, you get *amount of something*, 2$ *the double*, and when it arrives on 3$, maybe like 4 times what you get for donating 1$, and etc.? It would be cool, a bit like in a supermarket. :)

#84649 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Let’s continue this thread, why don’t we? .-.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!