[DO NOT ignore dis please] I need help with Seven's town!!

Home Forums Survival Town Gossip [DO NOT ignore dis please] I need help with Seven's town!!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  JuhJuhDuck 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

So, ehcabarete and I have been talking (Ehcabarete is not so bad when you get ideas to him :P) and we’ve agreed to let callabro’s bank run out. However, we will need a HUGE stash of cash stored up to jump the chance to claim it, before all these other greedy griefers claim/grief it. I said it before, I will NOT let it be griefed, it’s where I started EC on. I would be SUPER pissed if I log on and see ‘greektown’ or ‘BornVille’ or ‘Happytown’ when I go to it.. because I rightfully should have it as mine to claim, as I am Seven’s best bud, and even further, I invested time, money, etc into Callabro, I don’t like the fact of it surviving by 88k at the moment, spamming the town spawn didn’t help last time..

#95190 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Join bornville. We are an empire. We never run out of taxes.

We can help you run your outpost, and etc: Protect your town and etc.

PAyments are needed to pay for plot claiming and some fees apply. (very small)
    $0 daily tax.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by  Wither.
    #95196 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

You could just pay someone to deposit money in it or make a alt and join it paying the alt to deposit the cash

#95203 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

I don’t really understand Survival so can someone explain me about towns?

Thanks 😀

#95205 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I am being serious, I cannot: A. Trust that I can find someone who will actually deposit the money. And B. NOBODY from his town is active..

Here’s more terms of my claiming it:

1. I will use it only for viewing, with the exception of a few farms.

2. If I find any town assistants/comayors Griefing it, they immediately get reported.

3. I will demolish some random eyesores along my way, like I will basically destroy the stuff in my old plots, as (someone) decided to grief the **** out of it.

Also @Wither hmm, if this means I can keep my town afloat, I might actually consider that.

#95209 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

@Wither lies xD he charges cost for claiming plus a 4k tax per plot

#95210 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Callabro’s bank runs out on March 7th, if I calculated right..

#95213 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

4k tax = embassy (plot near spawn)

All other tax iz zero.

P.s. tako, dunt say anything plox

#95214 Score: 0

JuhJuhDuck
    Participant
    2 pts

Ander if you know someone in the town then get them on and I’ll send them money. If not then that towns gone.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!