Do not build in wilderness

Home Forums Survival General discussion Do not build in wilderness

This topic contains 58 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Author

takoballball
    Participant

First grief~

Second grief on same house
    Name of painting : Grief’o’Vurn
    Artists : waveware, WTFBROOO, nicholastraise, takoballball
    Victims : deedee89, VurnKarl, wannapunch

I got bored so i thought ill make a thread so everyone can post what u griefed in the wild XD Show ur work of art man

#33298 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Name of painting : Lulel ‘el towe’r
    Artist : frezyfrosty
    Victims : Waveware

This Work of art is a painting done by none other than the prestigious frezyfrosty, master tpa killer.

#33301 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

Post that that only u grief man. Dont post stuff of other people’s work. but nice one though.

#33303 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

Title : Lava’o’falls
    Artists: takoballball, mythicplaysmc
    Victims: _General_Jeff_
    Description: the result of a lava fall from a griefed tp trap created by _General_Jeff_’s work with sticky pistons

#33304 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

I’m still giving credit for le artist, because he doesn’t want to post it on le forums.

#33305 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Lol..

#33345 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

Title : Furnaced
    Artist : takoballball
    Victim : forgot
    Description: Just felt like lavaing it. Looks pretty though.

#33347 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

When I used to do this, I never took screen shots of my work but I found a guy’s cave and put over 100 lava buckets in it and then built 100 blocks up over his cave and poured lava into his entrance. :)

#33348 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

Dudeee i just decided to do it cause nicholas came out with the idea. I griefed tons of house with people in dem. even with valk sometimes XD. I started doing it the moment i found out about dyn map

#33483 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

Title: Lava curtain 😀
    Artists : takoballball, _general_Jeff_
    Victims : _General_Jeff_
    Description : I griefed this teleportation trap ( a noob one ) created by the victim. Lava would be flowing down the mountain so i stopped it in the middle of the staircase area so it wouldnt enter the town. _General_Jeff_ had other ideas to improve it. He removed the lava stopper and Here we have the final product 😀

#33490 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

You know tako’s a good greifer when he only used a stone pick with 10 torch and a piece of bread to make a lava curtain. Well Played.

#33494 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

#swag bro

#33498 Score: 0

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

I once had an idea to make an auto-griefer, but it was too costly so I scrapped it, basically I’d get the victim to grief their own wilderhouse, using an unlocked trapped chest with sign saying ‘free diamonds’ attached to a series of dispensers that were out of line of sight, possibly at world height limit, the dispensers would dispense lava, 5 secs later it would suck up the lava, another second later other dispenser would dispense water, and repeat. This would require many dispensers though, a tower of them, as each dispenser would only get one or two uses before being blocked.
    The end result would have the wilderhouse filled with cobble and covered with a giant cobble mountain. With little pockets of lava throughout.

#33499 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

Too troublesome and risky. And the redstone torch thingy could be seen. And yeaa i manual grief more effect cause the person will be there AHH STaHP! what u doing!! yeaaaa and i can see dem 😀

#33500 Score: 0

Zevguns
    Participant

During my early days of EC, I griefed a lot of wilderness bases :/
    I still remember the time I used an invis potion and raided a base using dyn map. I remember his name was like triston something…
    Here’s the confession: Wave appeared and saw the grief. I punched him and he was like “Ill kill whoever who had hit me!”
    I saw him took a sword and started swinging everywhere XD
    Sorry Wave :3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!