Do i need money to build a town ???

Home Forums Survival General discussion Do i need money to build a town ???

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Leonando134 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Leonando134
    Participant
    -1 pt

Hello guys ! Do i need money to build a town ? How much is it ? I ask this because i want to build a town with my friend

Thx for you reply

#68865 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

To start a town: 100k [100000]
    Upkeep: 4000

You will need to have probably a self sustaining way of making money to feed into your town bank. The max you can put in a town is 400k. If your town falls below the upkeep, then your town will be deleted.

#68867 Score: 0

Invader_swift
    Participant

My town finna get deleted

#68868 Score: 0

Leonando134
    Participant
    -1 pt

So i must deposit my money to the townbank every day ?

#68870 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

Not everyday, but have enough to sustain your town.

#68871 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

yes, in order to keep your town alive

#68873 Score: 0

Leonando134
    Participant
    -1 pt

Ok, so the thing to keep my town alive is just deposit 4K to my town bank, right ???

#68876 Score: 0

Hablaman1
    Participant
    5 pts

You don’t have to deposit everyday. The thing is that upkeep is collected once every 24h. (./towny time) when that happens your town must have over 4k in bank, if not it will fall. You can and should have more than 4k in bank all the time so you don’t have to come online everyday and claiming land also costs money. But you can’t take money from town bank.

#68877 Score: 0

Leonando134
    Participant
    -1 pt

Ok thank you, so i just need to deposit the money to the town bank and when the time coming i must at least 4K in the bank or more, right ???

#68881 Score: 0

Hablaman1
    Participant
    5 pts

Yes at least 4k and its every 24h

#68882 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Huumm, not really.. Basically, the system is: If there is no more money in the town bank, the town bankrupts and doesn’t exist anymore (becomes wilderness). 4000$ = 4k are automatically taken away of the town bank each 24h.

So, yeah, first you need 100k to create the town, + like 20-30k more to start expanding it. Then, every day, do /t to make sure that there’s enough money in the town bank. Deposit like 10k every 2 days, for example, to keep it up.
    To get all that money easily, you can make a semi-automatic pumpkin or melon farm (with pistons, seeds, tons of redstone, redstone repeaters, dirt, water and torches/glowstone), then do /sell hand 😉

~Dot Dicedead {DD}

#68883 Score: 0

Leonando134
    Participant
    -1 pt

I know about selling, so how to build a shop? i want to build a shop in my new town so i can get money easily beside sellimg food to the server 😀

#68885 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

To do an SCS shop (I presume this is what you mean, where you right-click to buy), you need to be Gold Donor ($10USD/1 month), and to set a warp for it, you need Diamond Donor ($15USD/1 month).

#68889 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Well before making a town ,i would suggest you to have Minimum 150-175k :)

#68891 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

It also cost 3k to claim a plot of land. So making a town requires a lot of money and you should plan ahead before you take action.

You can also join a town to get started and earn cash, then make your own town.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!